Search results for query: *

1. Kelphy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

A friend of mine keeps on saying that he's playing Pokemon Blue so he can transfer his pokemon to Sun and Moon to get the OP stats from that game.(Gen 1 have OP stats) Surely the stats won't carry over right? Won't that just destroy competitive as we know it because all Kanto Pokemon will be...
  2. Kelphy

I prefer Braixen over Delphox by a long shot. So I was wondering if maybe there was an item like Pikachu's Energy Ball, that allows Braixen to give Delphox a run for her money, that Delphox can't wear?
  3. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) A friend of mine is almost in tears because he wants a Magmortar really badly in Pokemon X/Y. Has anyone seen a magmarizer?
  4. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) EXP Share Help!: How does it work? My assumption is, the pokemon who battles gets the full dose of the exp and then the other 5 get half of the exp that they would have if they battled. Or Is the other half of the exp divided to each pokemon...
  5. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) About 45-60 minutes I recall. I think there were about 25 trainers aprox give or take. It wasn't very time consuming, the problem with Victory Road is all they are actually good trainers unlike most of the trainers so far. They make their...
  6. Kelphy

Re: Concerned about pokemon size! Where can I find Magby, Magmar, Magmortar, Magby or Magcargo? Just want them to hatch eggs... Seen them on GTS, but for stupid trades like legendarily. Anyone know where I could capture these? Also anyone know where to capture a vulpix?
  7. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm going to assume there is no way to remove your hat? I see people in the passerby without hats sometimes, but they're probably just glitches or something strange. Speak of which what are passerbyers?
  8. Kelphy

Re: Concerned about pokemon size! Anyone know a place I can find a Magby or Magmar? Would love one for hatching eggs! If anyone is willing to trade, I'd love that too.
  9. Kelphy

Re: Concerned about pokemon size! So who knows when you get to change your hairstyle and hair colour? I'm passed second badge and haven't seen a single hair shop. Anyone know when? Please tell me you can change it!
  10. Kelphy

Re: Just Three Questions who have the game, please help? Sorry and one more question, is there a way to remove rollerskates? And thank you very much by t he way!
  11. Kelphy

Just Three Questions who have the game, please help? 1. Does anyone know what town you get the daycare center so I can breed my starter? 2. Does anyone know how to use Amii, I haven't found it yet, do you get shown how? 3. How do you obtain the Torchic from pre-order? Any help would be...
  12. Kelphy

Concerned about pokemon size! Considering this game has: Huge 3D World Character Customization 700+ Pokemon from previous games and the new one to animate for battles and Amii Eight different gym badges plus the Elite 4. Does anyone feel that this is a little too good to be true? It...
  13. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Anyone have any idea why when I played my Black & White 2 on my 3DS it worked on WPA and I could trade and everything, but on my new 3DSXL it doesn't let me connect to Pokemon trades etc? My 3DSXL is DEFINITELY connected to the net, and even in...
  14. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, probably a complicated question, but at what level are your EV's usually maxed considering you have battled every trainer you have come across? I am not looking for an exact level, just a level approximately in 'your' opinion? 30? 60? 90? 100?
  15. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You might need to restart the game! That's the only way I can think of fixing it! You can send me your Victini restart the game, then I can resend him back to you if you wish. However otherwise I'm sorry but it sounds like his hacking has...
  16. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I had a feeling so! :(
  17. Kelphy

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Are there any places to get a Psychic TM other than the game Corner in Johto? I need my Gengar to have psychic the Elite Four, but I have not found one yet! D:
  18. Kelphy

Can't rebattle trainers Generation V!! So my favourite of all the games was Heart Gold just because you could rebattle Gym Leaders, rebattle trainers, get their numbers etc. So I decided to give Black a try and they did EVERYTHING RIGHT! You felt rewarded for training all your pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom