Search results for query: *

1. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

I've frequently have song in my head that stick, but don't remember having one for one month or more. Did you ever have a argument with a teacher?
  2. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Yes, when I'm travelling in the USA . Not a fan but they are everywhere. Did you ever travel in another country?
  3. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Yes. Stomach? No. But tongue so much burned by the sourness that everything I tasted was tasteless? Yes. Did you ever fake to be sick to skip school on purpose?
  4. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Well yes, but I'm not staying in those places if they have bad admins. Not worth it. Have you ever posted a question that you wanted in fact answer yourself? ;)
  5. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Huummm... No, I don't think so. I'm usually pretty respectful and all. Have you ever disguise yourself in anything Pokémon related for Halloween?
  6. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

I scratched a disc by leaving out of this box. I don't do that anymore. Have you ever read something and said, wow, that's now my way of life?
  7. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

A NES died on me.Cries, anger and resignation followed up. Have you ever broke something that wasn't yours without ever tell?
  8. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

The B Button on my Original Game Boy stopped working. Had to press with all my weight to send Fire Ball in Super Mario Land. Have you ever woke up for a midnight snack when everybody was sleeping? :D
  9. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Well yes. Did you ever eat a raw oyster?
  10. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Yes, to be exact, I wished that I was famous because I made great things. Not just famous. Did you ever wanted to be in the Pokémon World?
  11. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

Not in my backyard. In the forest, fields and swamps yes. Have you ever broke a promise?
  12. KenderCharmeleon

Have you ever...?

On accident?? That too. =) Like a spaghetti sauce for receiving friends that said friends still tease me with 20 years after. Have you ever sleepwalk?
Back
Top Bottom