Search results for query: *

1. KenderCharmeleon

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I think I'll use my desperado ability, since we can't vote for fast lynch. If I die, it probably means that Zinn is town aligned. I verified with Deku that bulletproofThe Desperado ability will kill the target if they are independant or mafia aligned. It will kill me if they are town. Whatever...
  2. KenderCharmeleon

Ok unless I'm mistaken, isn't like claiming to be bulletproof, is mostly claiming to be Mafia in this game?
  3. KenderCharmeleon

Also, HD I don't trust your judgement for everyone with allegated female characters. (the sentence didn't made it when I changed pages)
  4. KenderCharmeleon

That after being accused by Fatima. Also that : Finally voted on Fatima when they have been convinced to do so. Just saying that I don't have pro-town reading on Fatima. Also, Poyzin shifted from wagon to wagon and saying contradictory things all along, like, with all the pika wagon thing...
  5. KenderCharmeleon

... I feel even worse for Mafia this game. Let me say this as a player, if Mafia ending winning this game, even more prestige for you, honestly. Now, of course I'm okay with the Zinnlav wagon, I've been clear from the start that I thought how Zinn acted was pretty strange, and not what I call...
  6. KenderCharmeleon

Yes, that's how I get it too. If it's true, that is so wrong. I don't know if it's just plain trolling. I just consider it since they did not lie in any way before that.
  7. KenderCharmeleon

yes, I feel bad about that. but it's just the first day. Well anyway... Good job Town! We accepted a pretty too obvious as truth, and it ended up being the truth! :LOL: I don't know what to think about that now.... Given from anyone, I would take something like that as a grain of salt. But...
  8. KenderCharmeleon

Also that was a joke, I like you HD for now
  9. KenderCharmeleon

If that happen, maybe it will fall on HD :sneaky:
  10. KenderCharmeleon

A bomb on a lynch would be pretty bastard imo.
  11. KenderCharmeleon

Let's say that Fatima saying the truth... there is no quotes or anything "official". It's just their claim, and maybe it would be part of a failed strategy to make people thing they are the jester or something. It would be cheap, but I don't think it's "rulebreaking". Them being the jester is a...
  12. KenderCharmeleon

It's so unreal, I just expect a trap... Is there roles, that will do something to people who vote for you in day phase or something? That kind of stuff would be bastard right?
  13. KenderCharmeleon

Some people need to change their votes.
  14. KenderCharmeleon

Admitting you are not jester, can give us some insight on your motivations by doing this? Is your Mafia teammates made you angry? :rolleyes: Or do you have an ability that make you invulnerable to this lynch?
  15. KenderCharmeleon

Well Zinnlav usually love Mafia games, and didn't do anything to help Town, unless messing around and voting for himself? So I say he is Scum or Jester, sometime you don't have to look too far. Also he can act Jester for us not to vote him, so just one way to be sure imo. I'm not convinced...
  16. KenderCharmeleon

I mean, what is the point of doing that??? :bulbaFacepalm:
  17. KenderCharmeleon

I'm sooo lost right now. From what you two say, Tood ability kinda confirm that he's not scum? So no point voting on him. Also, I think I'll just vote for my hunch from the start for now. Also, is there a possibility there is like, the score are 1-1-3-3 for Tood? Unvote CyannideCrystal Vote ...
  18. KenderCharmeleon

Well, I'm reading on MafiaWiki that jester is generally considered a bastard role, but Deku said that wasn't a bastard game. What's the stand about jester on this server? Also, @dawn dusk , I'll say welcome to the Mafia games, and also, good luck. It seems like a difficult game to begin with...
  19. KenderCharmeleon

I might have forgotten? O_o Do you want that much me suspecting you? I just said I didn't think there was reason enough to vote for you, despite you changing wagon, or trying to blend it. It didn't come to me that I had to talk about that. For now, Zinn... or the one who are not posting, are...
Back
Top Bottom