Search results for query: *

1. KennyC222

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

2 days left before full anime reveal! For Gen 8!
  2. KennyC222

me too! I want to know what OLM (the producer in charge of Pokemon Anime series) brings us! full info will be revealed next Sunday! And I will pre-order Sword game on Friday!
  3. KennyC222

Hard to say..but the calendar (2020) features that Ash's Pikachu....just like Calender 2017....You are right, Pokemon anime without Ash may blow lots of hardcore and long-term fans away!
  4. KennyC222

And According to the Pokemon 2020 calendar cover, Ash's Pikachu, Sylveon (presumably Serena's), Alolan Vulpix (presumably Lillie's), Shaymin (presumably Mallow's) and the 3 starters of Galar appear. Let's say Ash is going to Galar anyway as he needs to train and explore more in order to become...
  5. KennyC222

very good prediction! May this prediction comes true! Also there will be 2 Guzzlords attacking Alola together according to the preview for this Sunday (Sept 22), one is Shiny and one is normal. And I saw the Bewear with stufful is about to fight against a normal Guzzlord. so excited about this...
  6. KennyC222

hard to say for now....but still have hope!
  7. KennyC222

Nice one! With the 2020 calender one, we may know who will go to Galar region! Let's say Ash's Pikachu is still there and we may say Ash is not going anywhere. In the past calenders, those pokemon represent which human characters will appear in the anime and how story will develop.
  8. KennyC222

here is my prediction: RotomDex will come with Ash as he will transform to Rotomphone Serena may return for guest appearance XYZ animation and graphic style will be used. Some former travel companions or Alolan classmates will come with Ash Ash will get a Sobble
  9. KennyC222

yeah me too! Especially I want to see the graphic may look like in Gen 8 when Ash travels to Galar, the PokeBritain! :) And the travel partners look like..so glad Gyms return!
Back
Top Bottom