Search results for query: *

1. KennyC222

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Yep! This clearly shows that the next anime series is a continuation of SM and all Ash's past tropies still present! Especially Kalos, Unova and Sinnoh! Also his Z-Ring and Z-Crystal with Kukui's Cup
  2. KennyC222

I just wondering how they escape from Bewear at the end of SM episodes (SM145 or 146) as Bewear still managed to capture the TRio in Kanto! I think a dragonite will do the Bewear's job to transport the TRio among the regions!
  3. KennyC222

agreed! The artwork style is the midpoint between XY and SM! Well balanced!
  4. KennyC222

More info about new Pokémon anime series will be revealed during next episode of Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon on October 27 View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/dk54qw/new_information_for_the_pokemon_tv_anime_series/
  5. KennyC222

the next info about next pokemon anime will be revealed on next Sunday, Oct 27! :)
  6. KennyC222

and very beautiful artwork too lalalaalalalalaalalal just a your opinion allaallala ...
  7. KennyC222

and more details to be revealed today! I don't think it is a reboot and likely a continuous after SM. And can't wait to revisit all regions in the past including Galar region! Can't wait for English version too!
  8. KennyC222

no i don't think so. And i heard the content of the next series will be very ambitious too!
  9. KennyC222

interesting! I just want more info for the upcoming anime! At least Ash returns but i don't know the others! He looks nice with better art style! Somewhere between SM and XY! We need some main female characters too!
Back
Top Bottom