• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers I've already killed/captured all the legendary Pokemon on my Emerald, but let me inquire this: Since the Emerald roamer doesn't suffer from the bad IV glitch that the predecessors did, would it be possible to just kill it and beat the E4 for it to...
  2. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Unless you've gone to Lavender already, don't bother. Keep clicking A until you find the right station, as I've forgotten where specifically it is.
  3. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay, thanks. Now I can hunt some Gems in peace.
  4. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can anyone provide solid information on the latter? I wouldn't want to get swamped after using my only Flying Gem with Acrobatics, and then end up fighting hordes of beasts with no item. :/
  5. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yeah, I'd do that, but one of the Subway bosses almost destroyed my partner and myself in a battle where Hilda ended up winning the battle for me. I don't want to end up facing them again only to lose (thereby being forced to restart from the...
  6. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Which caves are the most useful for finding Gems? And when they're consumed in the middle of a Subway battle, are they restored during each fight you have afterwards?
  7. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, when I said TMs, I meant only the ones with that status in Black and White. Some move tutor attacks could've been TMified, or maybe I'm wrong and MTs can be passed on regardless of their non-TM status. I just tried breeding my Blastoise with...
  8. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I believe only moves that can be taught via TM or HM can be passed down through breeding in this generation.
  9. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I believe you only have to use Pokemon of the same species/evolutionary lines if you want the eggs to hatch faster; it won't affect the Masuda process unless one of the parents only looks like they're of foreign origin (like Surge's Pikachu).
  10. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers If you have a water or ground type, killing Blaine repeatedly would be some good exp-fest. I believe he can be fought early in Tuesdays (though I'm not certain which day; been ages since I last played HGSS) all the way to the afternoons.
  11. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers If you already have the right numbers stored in the Pokegear, the gym leader rematches seem like the best option for me. You have to plow through hell to get to Red, and the E4 cuts through your PP and wastes items.
  12. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers That's called a critical capture.
  13. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there any way to activate the Zorua event with a Celebi that was not imported over using the Relocator? I simply thought you needed to migrate it, so I went through the bother of including it amongst my other choices for my Pokeshifter stunt, and...
  14. K

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread If you haven't looked here already, you could always try that tiny corner near the end of Mt. Moon, where a Moon Stone is always hidden. (I have a feeling you've already got the ones off Route 2 and the Rocket Hideout.) Sorry I can't be of much help, as...
  15. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Try askin' here. I can't guarantee they'll have the answers, but it's a better bet than asking outside of the hackers' section.
  16. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Good thing I caught a female one, then. Thanks. (Although sadly enough, all other DW ability Pokemon I have are male -.-)
  17. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Since the Darmanitan captured right outside those ruins all have a DW ability, I'm assuming they can pass it on if female. Correct?
  18. K

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread Those Pokemon are all in the Hoenn dex, though; Emerald allows many Johto Pokemon previously exclusive to that Altering Cave place to be caught in the Safari zone, and not one of them is registered in the Hoenn dex at all. Just like how you can catch...
  19. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Alright, I'll try the second option when I have the time, as going through the tiresome process of catching Dittos over and over and flying back to the Subway guy sounds like the last thing I want. Dammit, why does everything good have to have...
  20. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a "This Pokemon has outstanding stats" Eevee that I soft-resetted for on Pearl years ago. I transferred it to my Black around April, and would like to breed it to get all the Eeveelutions when I feel like it, but sadly it's a male and...
Back
Top Bottom