Search results for query: *

1. KenzeyEevee

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

Meh not great but not bad either
  2. KenzeyEevee

EWW WHAT DID THEY DO TO LILLIES AND LANAS VOICES. LILLE SOUNDS LIKE A WHOLE OTHER PERSON.
  3. KenzeyEevee

I actually think its easier to get English VAs back from previous companions compared to Japanse ones (cause they have more acting jobs) In my language (- Dutch) I constantly hear the dub voices of May, Dawn and Serena.
  4. KenzeyEevee

Be happy. In Belgium not a single episode of Journeys has aired here.
  5. KenzeyEevee

Dreams are made of these? Really using a song title lol
  6. KenzeyEevee

Its only got the rights on Netflix for America.
  7. KenzeyEevee

I hope the opening is more than 30 seconds
  8. KenzeyEevee

I think this will be very good. I dont mind released quaterly, I am used to it in the Dutch dub anyway
  9. KenzeyEevee

I hope the Dutch dub will be good too.
  10. KenzeyEevee

Wow, Netflix it is. Prof Cerice? Goh? Sounds alot like Sawyer tbh View: https://youtu.be/iF4o64-LO0Q
  11. KenzeyEevee

Why would Disney buy the rights to broadcast pokemon and sell them to Netflix? Does pokemon fit Disney?
Back
Top Bottom