Search results for query: *

1. KenzeyEevee

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Its something else for a change, better than re-runs
  2. KenzeyEevee

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

I think we cant blame any series to take a break or not a company. I know it sucks, but that is life. Threads like these (and no offense to the creator of this thread) are about that we cant watch pokémon. That is it. We cant change the facts or hope that it will air sooner. We dont have a...
  3. KenzeyEevee

Some people are too negative. Its bad indeed, but we have overcome wars too.
  4. KenzeyEevee

I am glad they are still be payed and can keep themselves busy with the things they love. I think we will need to think in an another way in the future about our behaviour and maybe change it
  5. KenzeyEevee

A ban for who or what? And sure, you can be critical, but requesting to change the whole anime is asking alot. Pokemon is about having fun and if you dont have fun, maybe its time to move on.
  6. KenzeyEevee

What if they air two episodes in one week to make up for it. Lol according to America my country (Belgium) has the highiest death rate. That comes because we count people in retire homes who could possibly have died due Covid-19.
  7. KenzeyEevee

Its the first since the Porygon disaster that we arent sure when episodes will resume
Back
Top Bottom