• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KenzeyEevee

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Gou is not a bad character. The writers dont know how to balance Gou and Ash episode. Of course Gou is new, but so were the whole Aloloan cast. They found a way to do that.
  2. KenzeyEevee

How can this be character development if it is a flashback? What does it add to current Gou? Like Lillie and Serena who's flashback actually added something to the current story
  3. KenzeyEevee

I dont feel it.
  4. KenzeyEevee

Not really excited about this one.
  5. KenzeyEevee

An other example: Ep 4/5 Gou 6 Gou 15 Gou 17 Gou 22 GOU 28 GOU 32 Gou 33 gou 35 Gou Ash: 10 12 13 16 18 21 25 27 I am forgetting a bunch of episodes, no doubt. But Ash episodes arent only for Ash, where Gou episodes are treating Ash as an afterthought
  6. KenzeyEevee

I mean we got flashback episodes before like Bunnelby's and Ash was present
  7. KenzeyEevee

I dont know how to feel about this
  8. KenzeyEevee

Yeah but still. I dont like the direction this is going
  9. KenzeyEevee

This theory of Gou replacing Ash
  10. KenzeyEevee

They would better call this episode A pointless promise, cause its clairly based on a misunderstanding
  11. KenzeyEevee

Second Jotho episode, second Legendary/Mytical pokemon. Its like the only thing Jotho has to offer
  12. KenzeyEevee

I think honestly to the Summer Camp with Serena, but that is wishfull thinking. If they go to the past with companions, they can re-use audio.
  13. KenzeyEevee

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura) Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi) Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno) Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara) No summary Credits: Dephender Serebii. net
Back
Top Bottom