• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KerfishSea

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

You know, tbh I just thought you really liked vocaloid for some reason but punk and rock fits you more well
  2. KerfishSea

pffffft-
  3. KerfishSea

Actually! I enjoy a lot of other things, like fighting games (Think Smash Bros, Skull Girls and the like) and movies (mostly Pixar or Late Night comedies) other times I just like laying around being lazy if thats considered a hobby. Oh! And I enjoy the animation industry tryna get there when I...
  4. KerfishSea

I've been okay, just peachy actually. Nice to see ya again.
  5. KerfishSea

@skywaffles I haven't seen you in a good while, how ya been old chum?
  6. KerfishSea

Golden Grahams, that shit slaps bro but...what about you @BlueDecoRoller what cereal would you eat << if you say Lucky Charms..well...idk man ur kinda mid then
Back
Top Bottom