Search results for query: *

1. KerfishSea

BDSP Is Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl worth getting and playing, coming from Arceus?

Personally, I enjoyed them. I never really liked the original Sinnoh games anyways.
  2. KerfishSea

BDSP Is Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl worth getting and playing, coming from Arceus?

They remake the original two games and add the features of the third version to the remake, because the third version is just the first two with more stuff and content.
  3. KerfishSea

Yes, Platinum is considered the better version of the two. But third versions dont get remakes since they're just enhanced versions of the two original games.
  4. KerfishSea

They want a remake of DP with Platinum elements. However it's Diamond Pearl, not Platinum. I know people are gonna bring up how Heart Gold/Soul Silver has elements from Crystal but I digress.
  5. KerfishSea

You gotta remember they said Faithful remakes of these two games. true to the facts or the original (second definition), while I do see where you're coming from I don't get why people are getting mad over it. You can still catch the Platinum mon, and giving the Gym Leaders rematch teams should...
  6. KerfishSea

It is a remake of Diamond and Pearl not Platinum. If you enjoyed the original Diamond and Pearl I personally think its fun, the pokemon following mechanic is kinda funny imo so why not? Give it a try.
Back
Top Bottom