Search results for query: *

1. Kerhelion

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Kaka's info again
  2. Kerhelion

Who said every characters have been presented ? When the first trailer came out, Nemona was the supposed champion, now it is Clavel, that is ridiculous... However Nemona is indeed a good candidate, but using logic and facts. She is the rival of the gym path, she is female and glorified by Khu...
  3. Kerhelion

Good thing he is not the champion. Champion riddle pointing towards female (again).
  4. Kerhelion

As usual we will probably understand after an official release. Maybe it is related to the treasure hunt, we don't know much about it yet. And that is one feature tied to the map.
  5. Kerhelion

Again I have no knowledge in chinese language but I tried to juggle between the official chinese website and deepl, and I think Glaseado is called 霜抹山 which starts with S, so neither B or Y. Also B and Y looks like they are part of the same city, B is the city itself and Y is the gym. So I...
  6. Kerhelion

Nemona fits the riddle solution, seing how Khu are obssessed with her.
  7. Kerhelion

That is just semantic here. Even if there are several "champion rank" trainers, there must be a old-fashioned champion equivalent. Otherwise Khu would have not made a riddle about it likely pointing towards a woman.
  8. Kerhelion

Why would the champion be among the characters shown until now? There are many more characters to be revealed.
  9. Kerhelion

Kaka did not "confirmed" the 4 teachers were E4. He answered with a shush emoji, which could very likely mean that he won't talk about E4. By the way, and oddly, he revealed only 7 of the 8 GL. And Khu revealed a list of 12 genders corresponding to 11 characters. I suspect it might mean that...
  10. Kerhelion

I edited my post, maybe it's more about flavors for the picnic thing.
  11. Kerhelion

Kaka is back (using PokeSuutamie info/translations here)
  12. Kerhelion

Khu litterally just said it was a Poison/Steel Pokemon, that is the start of the discussion here... And it correlates with Kaka's leak with an Engine Pokemon.
  13. Kerhelion

Khu just confirmed this.
  14. Kerhelion

Many tweets from Khu: Riddles solution: 3 types riddle: According to them the "trick" was people would assume the gimmick was about gaining a type rather than turning into a 3rd one. (imo, that is just a bad and misleading riddle, indeed a Electric/Steel Magnemite with the Grass Teratype...
  15. Kerhelion

The Pokemon Presents shows three scenes when mentioning the three paths: the gyms (where Nemona is also shown), the flags, and the towers. The official website shows three images about the adventure having three paths: a gym, the MC with Arven looking at a shining plant, and the strange car...
  16. Kerhelion

Here where I found the high res image, if you want to dig into the map: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and Spinoff rumors, leaks and Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) Rumor - Spoiler
  17. Kerhelion

I could find five pairs of flags on the map: That corresponds to the number of fragments composing the star logo. Those flags have different colors, maybe they are associated to different types like Khu might have suggested. It feels like they act like entrances to Wild Area-like zones. They...
  18. Kerhelion

This teacher oddly has the same characteristics as the Ghost GL, dark skin, green eyes, and bleached blonde hair.
  19. Kerhelion

The live has started: 【公式】LIVE!ポケモンウォッチパーティー Vol.1 Also the description says: "Let's have a lot of fun with Pokemon talk before the new information is released!" So definitly don't get your expectations high.
  20. Kerhelion

It is a "watch party" with several guests: LIVE!ポケモンウォッチパーティー One hour before the actual Presents, I don't expect any reveal, that would not make much sense. I guess they will just talk and comment the current known info (like that show we had back then, when they only commented on the CoroCoro...
Back
Top Bottom