Search results for query: *

1. Kevzo8

Trailers and News Discussion

Just when I thought we'd have less to look forward for the next upcoming announcements after the datamine.. This happened. grass/ghost? Biggest plot twist ever. Who would have thought? Though it kinda made sense it lost the flying due to its immense size and the wings looked like it turned into...
  2. Kevzo8

New trailer's up, guys. New characters too. I love how there seems to be a lot of key characters in SM. So hyped <3
  3. Kevzo8

In yokai watch or maybe in other games too (though some don't use the internal DS clock), you have the option to sleep.. There are also events that happen at night and even when you sleep. Also, when the PC runs a lot, they get slow and get tired too, and catches breath to run again. I find it...
  4. Kevzo8

Got it from Reddit, it's like the legit 4chan. Lol I really love the ice stone, it's such a beauty <3 well that's my bias, since I'm an ice type trainer. Lol Moss rock can be in lush jungle and ice rock can be on the ice mountain, but they keep on devoting a location for these location...
  5. Kevzo8

I don't know where to post this one from Spanish site. So there's new item "piedra hielo" (ice stone). Glaceon evo method retcon? Alolan vulpix and sandshrew evo method? I doubt you can evolve alolan vulpix with fire stone then expect an ice/fairy ninetales.. I find it interesting if they do...
  6. Kevzo8

I think it's a nice change, considering all we've got as of yet were nukes. I think some will have their additional effect will be revealed later on though. Extreme Evoboost will give Eevee stats like its evos without evolving, and it can be passed via baton pass.. This is a more strategic z...
  7. Kevzo8

This is hilarious Graphically, of course. Though on a serious note, I somewhat imagine it's the ball that receives the ability, something like an orb of power.. Well since it's receiver, and Passimian receives the ball. I think we're confusing definition of terms here.. Downside means...
  8. Kevzo8

I'm afraid meme people won't care about the technicalities, as long as there's similarity. They're in the same family anyway. It's a psychic primate, it's like harambe's spirit Pokémon..
  9. Kevzo8

Harambe lives on..
  10. Kevzo8

With all the big reveals that we received recently, I can't complain with today's update. I'm actually glad they're slowing down, else we might run out of news for October and November and worst yet, things to explore in the games. Also, this type of update hardly go noticeable when you're busy...
  11. Kevzo8

It'll be out in any minute now. The leak seems to spoil everything that the official youtube account of Pokemon Co Jp had to upload it earlier than expected. I'm still hoping for newer Pokemon to be revealed aside from the leaked one. Of course we'll be getting the details of the leaked ones...
  12. Kevzo8

It appears to be based on filefish. That psychedelic art also makes sense, considering it's ability is called Vivid Body in Japanese and Dazzling in the English trailer that leaked on YouTube. meaning, it protects itself from priority moves by confusing the enemy its dazzling body. at first...
Back
Top Bottom