Search results for query: *

1. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

pardon me if i didn't clarify that i meant the unrevealed ones, which i thought was obvious, since i mentioned poipole already and was just talking about naganadel, the only new unrevealed one. well, we have UB01-05 from SM, where 02 and 04 are a pair, and I'd like to assume stakataka and...
  2. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

oh, i missed that :/ i thought the blue one is dawn wings' ultra burst form. ultra necrozma looks closer to dusk mane, then.. kinda looks unfair to me.
  3. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

they're awesome. i can't wait for zoraora's art. still sad that the only new ub is poipole's evo. wish they could've done at least another pair. also, what about the blue form of ultra necrozma? i hope it also has its own art when they have essentially duplicates for totems. it's too bright...
  4. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

man, the mechanics are getting more and more complicated, don't they.
  5. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

ugh, i must have misread it :( this is terrible. sigh
  6. Kevzo8

USUM Datamine Discussion

It would be nice to have summary of leaks so far. I assume this is how it goes: UB Adhesive - Poipole UB Adhesive evo - Naganadel - Poison/Dragon (level up with dragon pulse) UB Assembly - Stakataka UB Burst - Blacephalon New Mythical: Zeraora - 600 BST Electric, learns Plasma Fist (additional...
Back
Top Bottom