Search results for query: *

1. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it runs away from you. I wish for a completely functioning, free Nintendo Switch.
  2. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it always evolves into Gardevoir. I wish for a soda.
  3. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you forget the first portions. I wish for the ocean to turn white.
  4. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't find any gas to fuel your car. I wish for two Wii Us.
  5. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's also always frozen. I wish for the perfect cookie.
  6. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't land, preventing you from doing things such as driving or using the bathroom. I wish for a new carpet.
  7. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its flavor is poisonous. I wish for a cute, innocent little girl.
  8. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A creeper comes to blow up that fortress you spent hours non-lazily working on. I wish for the ultimate wish.
  9. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't play with any electronic presents because the power goes out. I wish that Christmas was tomorrow already.
  10. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the army comes after you instead. I wish for an incorruptible pizza.
  11. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but any other disease no longer has a cure. I wish that Pokémon Stars is real.
  12. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it becomes laggy instead. I wish for free, delicious food.
  13. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's been licked several times. I wish for a perfect sandwich.
  14. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone sees your most embarrassing dream(s). I wish for the next Pokémon game to be the best and the last.
  15. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you accidentally esplode yourself in the process. I wish I could have an action figure of my avatar.
  16. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's the perfect combination of blood and guts. I wish for a Mega Buster.
  17. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's a mischievous Ducklett. I wish for a real-life Mewtwo.
  18. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's Trubbish. I wish for my problems to be solved.
  19. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but even with your excellent writing skill, you discover you cannot type (or write). I wish for money.
  20. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Suddenly, you realized you forgot to bring any Pokémon and the Bewear kills you. I wish for tickets to a baseball game.
Back
Top Bottom