Search results for query: *

1. Kharixi

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Glad to find another fan of the series and the ship. :P
  2. Kharixi

Kinda embarrassed to admit this as well, but I do quite enjoy giantesses in fanfics. Pretty much anywhere, actually.
  3. Kharixi

For a while, I've been planning on writing a couple fics based on certain franchises. To ensure that I write everything I want to into them, I've been compiling resources and stuff before I write the outlines. Does anyone else do that or just make up the lore, concepts, etc. as the fic goes on?
  4. Kharixi

Then again, biting hurts and I run the risk of any infections... So never mind. :P On the topic of biting, is the whole "viral" werewolf thing still a thing or are werewolf bites just painful?
  5. Kharixi

If you bite me, will I get that as a superpower?
  6. Kharixi

So school ends tomorrow for me. I'm excited for summer! :D
  7. Kharixi

Same. I need to redo the first couple chapters of my fic, but there's just no motivation. :/
  8. Kharixi

I'm hyped to see what the new games will bring. I think something that everyone needs is huge improvements, namely to SOS Battles. Also, on aliens from another universe... I wonder if Deoxys is an Ultra Beast in its own way. It does come from generic ol' "space", after all.
  9. Kharixi

Between #1 and #2 because I like books. (although I mostly only read comic books and manga lol)
  10. Kharixi

I've only ever encountered two Shiny Pokémon - a Relicanth and an Elgyem, the former from chain fishing and the other from DexNav chaining. Otherwise, I have a few from Wonder Trade, but none from breeding so far.
  11. Kharixi

Yeah, 100% agree. But some of those "palette swaps" look cool to me. :P
  12. Kharixi

It just irks me how rare they are. I don't like the idea of soft resetting thousands of times just to get a Shiny Legendary.
  13. Kharixi

Just to name a few: the low Shiny rate (including unobtainable ones), SOS battles, the Battle Tree, etc. etc. (I mean, this is mostly in my opinion but still)
  14. Kharixi

Because why not add on to the 20 other handicap and difficult things in the games?
  15. Kharixi

My favorite movie is Pokémon Heroes, followed by The Sky Warrior, The Legend Awakened, and the first.
  16. Kharixi

I liked it, actually. But I wouldn't say it was the best...
  17. Kharixi

Just ignore it. It'll be gone within the next couple days, most likely.
  18. Kharixi

Hey, I'm just saying, that's a "legit" giant robot formed from several others. From the 80s.
  19. Kharixi

*looks at Devestator from Transformers*
  20. Kharixi

As cool as it'd be to have a complete Pokédex, it's just too much work for me. I mean... does GF think that everyone has the time to get all 800+ Pokémon? O_o
Back
Top Bottom