Search results for query: *

1. Kharixi

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Got some for the Mario series. I dunno if these are actually unpopular, necessarily, but I want to mention them anyway. I hate the baby characters (the ones seen in the Mario Kart games). Nothing about Wario or Waluigi appeals to me. Despite official sources doing it, I'm just not really into...
  2. Kharixi

I've got another one related to fighting games: Pokkén is really boring after a while. It was fun for a long time, but eventually the opponents just got very repetitive (probably due to the tiny roster) and there wasn't really much else to do.
  3. Kharixi

You can always count on gamers to cite nostalgia as a reason for old games being good...
  4. Kharixi

In many ways, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is better than Sm4sh. Well, in my opinion of course.
  5. Kharixi

Not that these opinions are necessarily popular, but I do agree on these. (y)
  6. Kharixi

I feel the same way about the creepypastas like Sonic.EXE, Tails Doll, Herobrine, Slenderman, etc. And, you know, Five Nights at Freddy's.
  7. Kharixi

Now for an actual game opinion... I don't know how popular LEGO Batman 3 was, but I think it has a pretty good character selection, and the story was alright, but the hub was less than satisfying. Maybe LEGO Batman 4 or Justice League or whatever will fix that.
  8. Kharixi

I completely agree. How do their parents not know? Or do they not care?
Back
Top Bottom