Search results for query: *

1. Kharixi

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Yeah, and maybe a lot more clothes than what we already have? Even something like Dragon Ball Xenoverse has a TON of outfit choices. I don't see any reason not to include it here.
  2. Kharixi

Yeah, that too. It'd be a neat throwback to Johto. DexNav would be far better.
  3. Kharixi

Or even select trainers you meet across Alola like previous games. The Rotom Dex would tell you if they're ready to battle or something. Speaking of the 'Dex, I'd like to get an upgrade that essentially makes it like the DexNav.
  4. Kharixi

Yeah, I'd much rather speculate on what could be in the game, perhaps trainer rematches?
  5. Kharixi

You're making two different statements here. Either it is fake (despite the apparent fact that you don't have any evidence) or you think it's fake. But I'd really hate to get back into this discussion. Can't we wait until GF says otherwise?
  6. Kharixi

Perhaps, as an alternative to Kanto, we could get a Johto throwback by including Kalos.
  7. Kharixi

The Switch won't necessarily have a QR code scanner; plus, not everyone has the Internet to access the code for Magearna.
  8. Kharixi

It's certainly possible. Perhaps Magearna could be an in-game event where you complete a mission or something (akin to Deoxys in the Gen III games) and then catch/receive it at the end.
  9. Kharixi

Then maybe we can finally move away from this topic and focus on Stars itself?
  10. Kharixi

It's bad enough on my 3DS that I can input a command during certain battles and it takes 3-4 seconds to actually do it. Compare with normal, no lag battles where it takes less than a second.
  11. Kharixi

I'm speaking for myself when I say that I've experienced major lag during certain battles. In my opinion, Stars will probably fix it since the Switch will most likely be powerful enough to handle it better.
  12. Kharixi

Yeah, that'd be nice; even HGSS had Ho-Oh and Lugia in both versions, so I wouldn't put it too far from possible.
  13. Kharixi

I suppose it's possible, although unlikely, that it lags up because it takes up so much space. Maybe since you don't have much on your 3DS, there hasn't been a slowdown.
  14. Kharixi

Do you have any other games and whatnot on your 3DS or just Pokémon?
  15. Kharixi

The New 3DS seems to handle them well but the older models seem to have a lot of lag in certain battles.
  16. Kharixi

Are you using a New 3DS or a regular one?
  17. Kharixi

And Totem battles, and Battle Royals...
Back
Top Bottom