Search results for query: *

1. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm not familiar with any of the current franchises taking signups haha. Still, that sometimes makes it even more fun. Although, trust me to come back just as the Doctor Who mafia finishes! And I don't know ;_; I've not spoken to him since I've last been on Bulbagarden. Breaks mah li'l heart...
  2. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

*walks out of the shadows* Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to play some mafia. :3 Hi, people who may possibly remember me, and greetings those who don't.
  3. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

We are weird at the URPG.
  4. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

(warning: contains strong language that is purely the fault of the translator. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME)
  5. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Erm, I think it was called Lawn Mafia. Way back in the depths of 2010 iirc. I'll see if I can find it. EDIT: Derp, never mind, it's not as early as I thought it was. Mid-2011 :P http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/lawn-mafia-7-26-11-game-over-mafia-trashcan-win-113931/
  6. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Favourite role is a role that gets some kind of information. First role on here was Traitor, I think. Kind of ironic considering the mafia killed me Night 1.
  7. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

hey guys, add me on pichu.boy ok? ^_^ (also I'm going to remove my personal one from chats now)
  8. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

I would, but that's effort. Unless you can sign in to two different Skype accounts at once (one on Skype, one on some web-thingy, maybe?)
  9. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

am so sory bbs, it had to b dun <3
  10. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

The Mafia Doctor I'm familiar with is called a Quack, and doesn't know the other mafia members. Mafia Doctor knowing his partners might be interesting. FoS-voter could work, but then it wouldn't take long for people to catch on. Side-note: I've taken every War Room user off my Skype contacts...
  11. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Year New Happy!
  12. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Think this could be quite an interesting discussion: What are your mafia pet peeves? Like, the things that people do in a mafia game that make you cringe and want to scream at them? One of mine is when people make a truly random vote against someone who's done nothing of noteworthy scuminess...
  13. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Don't the dates show when the mafia was put onto the Work-In-Progress list, not when it was put onto the Waiting List? I don't see how a mafia idea being conceived first is grounds for taking priority over a mafia game that was completed first.
  14. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Mmmhmmm, don't hold ur breath, huney. He says that to ALL the gurlz. *finger click*
  15. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Or maybe people can respect the host and the rules and not try to find loopholes in every little thing when they know fully-well what they're doing isn't in good faith. If you even have to question whether or not it would be ethical, it probably isn't.
  16. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Seriously, the Buoy-talk is getting old. And you'll find out when I post it, silly billy ^_^
  17. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Vote: Master Mew I'M NOT OMGUSING OMG HOW CAN YOU GUYS THINK THAT IF YOU THINK I'M OMGUSING THEN I'LL CRY ALL NIGHT AND NO I'M NOT APPEALING TO EMOTION SCREW YOU I'M RAGEQUITTING LOLJKS YOU WERE ALL WORRIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but seriously i'm cop and mm is scum
  18. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Human Yours sounds like a blood-thirsty free-for-all xD So, it'd be everyone vs everyone, each trying to kill other people off somehow? Would there be lynches? A nightly kill? Because atm, it doesn't sound much like a Mafia game. *a mafia wiki, Mafiascum's to be precise Mafiascum is not the...
  19. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

I think there need to be tighter regulations on what constitutes as a 'Mafia Game', and what constitutes as a 'Non-Mafia Game', because I've seen a couple of games recently being posted under the Non-Mafia title, when really, they are Mafia games, just variants. I know it's against the rules to...
  20. KidBeano

The Situation Room 2.0

Geez, what's with the sudden "No massclaiming rule" craze? By taking away massclaiming, you're taking away a powerful town tool. There's only so far scumhunting can take you. If you're a mafia member and you're caught off-guard by a fakeclaim, then it's your own fault for not being prepared...
Back
Top Bottom