Search results for query: *

1. K

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So a ghost/fairy? Psh, make it dark/fairy :D
  2. K

When I came on today I got scared when I didn't see the writer's block o.o the way I log in is that I go directly to the writer's workshop(fan fiction fairgrounds as its called now) so all I saw was "atlas" "archives" and the regular stuff o.o;;;
  3. K

I think that was one of the points of self nomanation best scene, trying to kill the wabbit with a steak as for Courage, the episode with the slab freaks me out to this day o.o and horror wise, I once read the ben creepy pasta and just seeing the pic freaks me out now o.o
  4. K

Unlimited was interesting but........there were only 13 episodes o.O Felt like so much more, and it had a very neat concept too..... As for Spectacular, it really was awesome, especially how every episode moved the plot forwards and wasn't too predictable spectacular spiderman spoiler with...
  5. K

both wonderful shows, though when I watched Amazing Spiderman, I missed the finally when it aired, then each time it was on I kept missing it until a few years back when Toon Disney aired it at 6am...I spent everyday up at that time waiting to see the finale and after seeing it, I wish there had...
  6. K

none I want to nominate since one hasn't been updated in forever and the other I'm planning on rewriting got it! -adds it to list of things to watch out for-
  7. K

Yeah, I saw that when reading up the rules right now and did a spit take :lol: seems I won't be nominating this time around, though I do find this an interesting way to do it XP
  8. K

So......haven't been here much since I've been busy with a lot of side projects and working on an original story idea I really want to write during NaNo outlines are hard DX after looking around a bit, I'm glad to see the progress that's been going on, I'll try to catch up on some fics and...
  9. K

The problem is that since I jump around from computer to computer constantly, to the point that very little of my writing is done at home and most of it in libraries, that I save all my stuff on writer.bighugelabs, which unfortunately is where it was stored(I use it so much that I refer to it as...
  10. K

-goes to work on fic- -can't find file- -remembers that yesterday he was deleting some useless files from computer- -eye twitch followed by facedesk- Thankfully I keep the chapter I'm working on in a seperate file from the rest....unfortunately I forgot to make a back up of it.....something...
  11. K

Mine is that pokémon are converted into energy when in the pokéball, and it can actually be done on anything though pokémon, being overall stronger than humans, are able to survive, a human on the other hand would most likely sustain severe injuries or die. This is also how the healing machines...
  12. K

Almost two hours and nobody has agreed :I what does he get if you're wrong? What do you get if you're right? Why am I being so inquisitive? Did I spell that word right? Why am I procrastinating? as for the big project, it sounds like an awesome idea X3
  13. K

Hope things go well for you Kelleo(for some reason I wanted to write Kelly o.O) anyway, I spent the last few days typing out what balances out to a sentence a day, would write something then go back and change it, not like it, get stuck and in the end scrap it all and have just a sentence...
  14. K

I'll bite, what's the name of the story :D
  15. K

I hate how English classes are supposed to make you learn to love reading, but many times the sheer amount of work or dullness of the material makes people want to never read again, which I think is something schools should try to prevent >.>
  16. K

I finally have most of my life organized enough to get more free time for actually reading some of the fics around here @_@ Know any fics which are popular and loved by everyone so that I can avoid those and go for the ones just starting up which get little attention? I tend to like those...
  17. K

Ugh, I feel awful for not writing anything for almost a month >.< I actually have some time but each time I open up my fic to work on it my mind goes completely blank DX
  18. K

Finished NaNo! Wooo!
  19. K

That sucks so much! Its like someone doesn't want you to update your fic DX also, finally hit 25,000 yaaaaay~
  20. K

I have been going and going with my nano fic and am pretty proud of how far I've managed to get in a month, I doubt I can finish it, or even reach 50k, by the end of the month, but I'm still gonna keep going, if I never try I'll never know :P though since I'm around 19,000 I probably have more...
Back
Top Bottom