• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kikugi

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

It's "three limbs". さん is three, not "Mr.", in this case.
  2. Kikugi

If the remakes are those of Sinnoh, I would personally shield the GF from the nuke with my Sinnoh-loving body.
  3. Kikugi

Moreover, we would always be sure as to when the reveal is coming.
  4. Kikugi

Poor forums, brace yourselves... Also so glad the announcement of an announcement is finally here! And the direct is at conventient time for me, at that!
  5. Kikugi

Consequences of trying to not get spoiled by trailers when the game isn't out yet XD
  6. Kikugi

Its Shiny form is already kind of half a black rose though. But still possible, why not.
  7. Kikugi

So, any news/new fakes/new not-yet-sure-if-fakes?
  8. Kikugi

I just like unique methods of evolution, like those for Shelmet and Karrablast, or location-based ones XD
  9. Kikugi

It did, and it was called Pokémon Smash at some point.
  10. Kikugi

That would bring up the question why didn't Eevee evolve on burial grounds in previous games. You just HAVE to inroduce a new item, new mechanic, or just a new condition for evolution. I think Black 2 and White 2 were announced during Pokémon Smash or whatever it was called back then
  11. Kikugi

New Eeveelutions always showcase a new method of evolution... I wonder, what the next will be, if any.
  12. Kikugi

Lantau Island is in Hong Kong which some people said is very unlikely to be the basis of a Pokémon region. Edit: Wow, Greninja'd AND Shedinja'd!
  13. Kikugi

Thanks, it's a gift from my good friend! She had a couple with other BNHA characters and Pokémon together, but she deleted her tumblr so I don't know if they're awailable anywhere to see.
  14. Kikugi

You know, I'm inclined to believe this new rumor from Vegetable Perap. It just brings so little actual new/massive info, that you can't help but believe it, unlike all those fakes who "leak" whole regions, new Pokémon, plot bits etc.
  15. Kikugi

And they said Generation 8 will NOT be affected by LGPE mechanics... that would be a lie, if this capture mechanic is retained. I don't mind it as much as you do, though.
  16. Kikugi

It's just the Tokyo Skytree. Not everything Masuda posts is a hint or even about Pokémon at all.
  17. Kikugi

Yeah, I forgot I should have checked that first.
  18. Kikugi

FINALLY OHMYGOD Edit: damn, deceiving me like that!
  19. Kikugi

If it is so, then I hope the leak is fake, because I want no more tropical or even just hot places as of now.
Back
Top Bottom