• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently bought both "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" and "Luigi's Mansion 3", but I'm saving those for Christmas.
  2. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just downloaded "Layers of Fear Legacy" on Switch, it was on sale (and I finally used my gold points too). However, I am saving this game for October, so I had to strike while the digital iron is hot.
  3. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I preordered the Ridley amiibo on Amazon, and I also ordered the Mii Fighter 3-pack. Now I wonder what I should make the Miis after...
  4. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got my Link (Majora's Mask) amiibo in the mail from Amazon Japan today~
  5. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Santa found me a Revali amiibo at Target, then wrapped it up and put it in my closet for Christmas. I certainly didn't do it myself as I have to buy my own presents from now on, nosiree.
  6. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

7. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought a Goomba amiibo.
  8. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just ordered a Wedding Peach amiibo from Nintendo's website, as an early birthday present.
  9. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4): Half-price at Target, this'll be in my library when I get a PS4 next month~ While not the game itself, I did decide to start investing in "Lego Dimensions" (PS4) by buying the "Wicked Witch of the West" pack, so I'll have a bonus character ready.
  10. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Opposite purchase: Star Fox Zero (Wii U), sold at Pawn America.
  11. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just picked up Alice as my final "Disney Infinity" figure, final as the series has ended production. *weeps softly* Now that I think about it, I started my collection with Rapunzel, a blonde...and now I'm ending it with Alice, also a blonde. Funny how it works, aye?
  12. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I preordered the new Kirby and King Dedede amiibo, both which will be released June 10 alongside "Kirby Planet Robobot" (3DS).
  13. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

A "Frozen" theme for Nintendo 3DS. Shame that the only selection they got on the Nintendo 3DS theme store was Ariel, Stitch, Mickey and Frozen...I was REALLY hoping for Tangled, but oh well. I'll just take Punzie's cousins Elsa and Anna.
  14. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

For non-software, I bought a "Wired Fight Pad" for Wii U, which is a Classic Controller Pro modified to resemble a GameCube controller. Cheaper than buying a regular Pro, plus they come in several character colors, and I picked Link...later I found out there's a "Zero Suit Samus" color...man, I...
  15. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokémon Yellow (3DS).
  16. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Corrin and Bayonetta (plus Umbra Clock Tower) in Smash Bros., both versions.
  17. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

Super Mario Maker...unfortunately, my cat destroyed the charger for my Gamepad, and I've had to order a refurbished one from Nintendo (money issues...you can thank my landlord for slamming the $30 late fee for not turning the rent in before the 6th, not the 11th as I thought), so I can't play...
  18. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

The OPPOSITE I've done was selling my copies of "Kid Icarus: Uprising" and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl". This time, it wasn't for financial reasons. I just don't want those titles in my apartment anymore.
  19. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

I finally got my hands on Super Mario 3D World at Target last night, after a whole year of owning a Wii U but never buying this classic.
  20. K

Recent Gaming Purchases

At GameStop on "Disney Infinity Day" (5/9/15): -1 Captain America figure w/ collectible display case ($19.99) -2 Power Disc packs ($2.99 each) -1 Preorder of Disney Infinity 3.0 (Wii U, $5.00)
Back
Top Bottom