Search results for query: *

1. K

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

All the times I died in "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild".
  2. K

Whenever a game I'm playing (rarely) crashes on my PS4.
  3. K

Losing to the second-to-final boss in the "True Arena" in "Kirby Planet Robobot".
  4. K

Finding out that "Disney Infinity" is ending production next month. Guess I'll have to sell all my figures and Power Discs (excluding my Rapunzel figure, she's my love).
  5. K

Upon getting 100 coins in "Disney Crossy Road", I randomly unlocked Rapunzel, who I've got a major crush on. To celebrate, I wanted to snapshot it with my iPod Touch by holding the power and home buttons while waiting for her model to rotate to face me...unfortunately, I forgot that holding both...
  6. K

Threw out my back after the utter frustration in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam's penultimate final boss.
  7. K

So I'm playing through Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, and I get an alluring scene of Camilla hugging my avatar...but the avatar, that is me...she's on Nohr and I'm with Hoshido. DAMMIT! A hot girl on the enemy's side that's treated me like a brother for years in the Conquest version...and I went...
  8. K

Being unable to defeat Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed...those parts on the PS3 where you have to run and jump over his tentacles in a limited time to get to the launching point so you could attack his eye? Yeah, I always get hit, and having to hear Chip's annoying voice...after the tenth time...
Back
Top Bottom