Search results for query: *

1. K

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

I want more fiction where the main cast aren't complete jerks to everyone lesser than them.
  2. K

I, for one, welcome The Simpsons to Disney.
  3. K

I'd enjoy Digimon more if the writers hooked Davis and Kari up as a couple in the end.
  4. K

I liked "Monsters vs. Aliens: The Series", and I'm disappointed it only lasted one season before cancellation.
  5. K

Conventions are overrated.
  6. K

I liked "Ratchet & Clank".
  7. K

I am getting tired of seeing 99% of movies and TV shows having a good-looking guy whom girls (and some guys) in real life would drool over. Making me feel like an alien about my chubbiness.
  8. K

I enjoyed Space Jam, to the point that I'm going to the theatrical re-release this month (for the movie's 20th anniversary).
  9. K

"Spirited Away" freaked me out. Why this is considered an ultimate classic, above other Studio Ghibli films like, say, "Kiki's Delivery Service" or "Ponyo" is a mystery.
  10. K

Me too!
  11. K

I had a blast watching "Ratchet & Clank".
  12. K

I do not care about the Nostalgia Critic. He made fun of people with autism, and you know I'm real sensitive about that (I'm high-functioning myself, diagnosed since I was 3).
  13. K

I just finished watching "Tangled" for Valentine's Day (as I have a major crush on Rapunzel), and when I scanned the "additional credits"...guess which actress I saw that stunned me? Hynden Walch. AKA Viridi, Goddess of Nature, from "Kid Icarus: Uprising". AKA the little brat I loathed with a...
  14. K

Last I checked, princesses were supposed to be kind, gentle and compassionate...not psychotic and rude like Princess Bubblegum.
  15. K

I really wish they'd stop casting a lot of buff, slim and sexy guys as protagonists in films. It's making me feel stabbed about my less-than-handsome appearance. Especially that scene in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", where Thor takes a bath in some magic pool, or something. I didn't understand the...
  16. K

Not a fan of tsunderes. Having grown up with an alcoholic mother, I fail to see how a male getting beaten up by a female is hilarious. Actually, pretty much any "dere" isn't amusing to me.
  17. K

I'm not that big a fan of Korra, since I just got my DVR and am now out of order for the series.
Back
Top Bottom