Search results for query: *

1. K

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

There weren’t very many interesting games revealed this year.
  2. K

I enjoyed Fire Emblem Fates.
  3. K

I liked The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Much more than its predecessor, Ocarina of Time.
  4. K

Kid Icarus: Uprising wasn't that great.
  5. K

Because I was bullied for enjoying a "baby easy kiddie game".
  6. K

I like the LEGO games.
  7. K

I am very happy with my Switch.
  8. K

Sonic 3D Blast was an underrated gem.
  9. K

Everyone in "Kid Icarus: Uprising" is a huge jerk.
  10. K

Flame me all you want, but I don't care what happens to the Mother series. "Oh boo hoo, good story, feels, etc." Get off my back already, I am NOT going to play them, and I will NOT play them even if you paid me.
  11. K

Speaking of Smash Bros. 4, part of me thinks that the whole "Dark Pit joining Viridi to destroy humanity" is a pathetic excuse to explain how Pit and Dark Pit can damage each other if they're both not on the same color team.
  12. K

I have absolutely zero interest in Yo-Kai Watch, as it looks like a Pokémon ripoff to me (minus the freedom of choosing which attacks to use, since the demo for the first game told me that your creatures do all the attacking by themselves). I had to leave Derpibooru because of a...
  13. K

Actually, I like FNAF, but mainly for the backstories...and Markiplier's being frightened of animatronics (which he has a phobia of). :D I've stopped playing online games long ago since I always lose.
  14. K

Most likely the latter. Parental neglect.
  15. K

The idea of kids playing M-rated games or watching R-rated movies makes me super-uncomfortable.
  16. K

Yeah. For some reason he's drawn as extremely hideous, which confused me more. But I thought he was popular BEFORE Brawl in the Family.
  17. K

I don't understand why Waluigi is popular.
  18. K

I feel that Pokémon Go is going to make a ton of businesses suffer.
  19. K

I wish more games adopted the "Global Smash Power", I'm tired of being told I'm WAY low on the ranking list.
  20. K

If I roll my eyes every time someone whines about Nintendo not releasing Mother 3 (seriously, you already know what happens at the end, mainly because Super Smash Bros. Brawl and the fourth title's trophies spoiled pretty much everything...plus, you have a freaking English-translated ROM), I'm...
Back
Top Bottom