Search results for query: *

1. K

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I hate to tell you this, but I feel that the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog might out-gross Detective Pikachu, if the 800 thousand upvotes on the new trailer have anything to say (compared to the first trailer featuring the Sonic design that thousands criticized).
  2. K

I just saw "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil".
  3. K

Here's what I've seen in theaters this year:
  4. K

Movies I've seen in theaters this year. A = Enjoyed it B = Thought it was okay C = Didn't enjoy it The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (A) Happy Death Day 2U (A) How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (A) Captain Marvel (A) Dumbo (A) Shazam! (A) Missing Link (A) Avengers: Endgame (A)...
  5. K

Movies I've seen in theaters this year: A: I enjoyed it B: I thought it was okay C: I didn’t enjoy it The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (A) Happy Death Day 2U (A) How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (A) Captain Marvel (A) Dumbo (B) Shazam! (A) Missing Link (A) Avengers: Endgame (A)...
  6. K

Movies I've seen in theaters this year... A: Enjoyed it so much I plan to own it on Blu-Ray. B: Liked it, but not enough to own. C: Thought it was okay. D: Didn't like it. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (A) Happy Death Day 2U (B) How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (A) Captain...
  7. K

Your loss. I'm seeing it this Tuesday.
  8. K

Movies I've seen in theaters this year: The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (A) Happy Death Day 2U (B) How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (A) Captain Marvel (A) Dumbo (B)
  9. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year. A: Enjoyed it so much I plan to get it on Blu-Ray. B: Enjoyed it. C: Thought it was okay. D: Didn't enjoy it. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (A) Happy Death Day 2U (B)
  10. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year. X = Didn't like it. XX = Thought it was okay. XXX = Enjoyed it.
  11. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year X = Didn't enjoy it XX = Thought it was okay XXX = Enjoyed it Bold: Plan to buy on Blu-Ray (or already own once release date has passed)
  12. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year, with a simple three-point system. X = Didn't like it. XX = Thought it was okay. XXX = Enjoyed it. Bold: Plan to buy on Blu-Ray (or already have it if release date has passed). Italics: Saw with mom.
  13. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year, with a simple three-point scale (1 means I didn't like it, 2 means I thought it was okay, and 3 means I enjoyed it, and bolded means I enjoyed it so much I plan to buy it on Blu-Ray, or already have it once it's released, and italic means I saw it with my mom):
  14. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year, with a 3-point scale (1 meaning I disliked it, 2 means I thought it was okay, and 3 means I enjoyed it), bold means I plan to get it on Blu-Ray (or already own it if past the Blu-Ray release date): Black Panther (XXX) Early Man (XX) A Wrinkle in Time (XX)...
  15. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year, on a scale of X to XXX, with X being the lowest and XXX being the highest. Black Panther (XXX) Early Man (XX) A Wrinkle in Time (XX) Pacific Rim Uprising (XXX) Ready Player One (XXX) A Quiet Place (XXX) Blockers (XXX) Rampage (XXX) Avengers: Infinity...
  16. K

Movies I saw in theaters this year, with a 3-point scale system (3 means I enjoyed it, 2 is in the middle, and 1 means I didn't like it) Black Panther (XXX) Early Man (XX) A Wrinkle in Time (XX) (I never finished the book...) Pacific Rim Uprising (XXX) Ready Player One (XXX) A Quiet Place...
  17. K

Movies I've seen this year in theaters... ($$$) = Enjoyed it ($$) = Thought it was okay ($) = Didn’t like it Black Panther ($$$) Early Man ($$$) A Wrinkle in Time ($$$) Pacific Rim Uprising ($$$) Ready Player One ($$$) A Quiet Place ($$$)
  18. K

Here's what I've seen this year so far. ($$$) = Enjoyed it ($$) = Thought it was okay ($) = Didn’t like it Black Panther ($$$)
  19. K

I have to question why, of all the Pokémon games, America decided to pick Detective Pikachu to adapt to the big screen.
  20. K

So, Teen Titans Go! is getting a feature film. Teaser trailer tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom