Search results for query: *

1. K

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I hate to say this, but I feel like my interest in the Super Smash Bros. series is beginning to...well, disappear.
  2. K

I'm getting the feeling that features like Home-Run Contest, Stage Builder and a "Very Easy" difficulty for "World of Light" WERE intended to be in the base game at launch, but they weren't finished on time and thus had to be delayed and released as patches.
  3. K

I’ve just unlocked Marth, Olimar and Pac-Man.
  4. K

If anyone is interested in reading my Palutena Guidances, send me a private message.
  5. K

Classic?
  6. K

I like Smash’s style of fighting, personally.
  7. K

Ryu, Ken and Terry are complicated fighters.
  8. K

I didn't know Dark Pit was Spanish.
  9. K

I only knew of her via internet. Also, good news: the KOF songs got uploaded for Ultimate, so I can update my "New Remix" playlist.
  10. K

Rather ironic that the only character cut from appearing due to age concerns...happens to be the ONLY character I know of in SNK.
  11. K

My mind is overflowing with ideas for Palutena Guidances about Disney characters. I can’t wait to get home after work so I can start typing!
  12. K

Ooh! I just had an idea! A truly wonderful idea!
  13. K

I’ve got 20 total Mii Fighters created.
  14. K

Kinda wish someone could've told me all this before I wrote all those Palutena Guidances involving my friends and family, as I've made Viridi to have the same kindhearted personality as Fluttershy or Snow White.
  15. K

Let me get this straight...people like a character...who's snarky...and wants to kill the same species as us... In the words of a certain meerkat...DID I MISS SOMETHING?!
  16. K

But she hates humans, right?
  17. K

By the way, who exactly IS Viridi? And why do people like her so much?
  18. K

No, I was raised primarily on Sonic, Mario, Zelda and Pokémon as a kid. I wasn’t even aware of the NEO-GEO until Terry’s announcement.
  19. K

Getting back on topic... Is it weird that the only SNK character I know of is Mai, who got cut from this game?
  20. K

I prefer easy games. That's why I asked.
Back
Top Bottom