Search results for query: *

1. K

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Bees Spiders Scorpions Static electricity (getting shocked) Bullies Financial failure Losing my home due to politics
  2. K

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

A harem comedy. Only I wouldn’t be the wussy type as the protagonist.
  3. K

Cheapest useful: A new set of measuring spoons, this time with the number raised instead of being painted on. Expensive useless: Nintendo Labo VR Kit (what'd I expect from a set of cardboard that doesn't have a strap for the head? Guess this means no Job Simulator for Switch)
  4. K

I'd like Ash Ketchum, maybe he can assure me that even people with autism can make amazing Pokémon trainers. Heck, I could even capture Arceus!
  5. K

Juniper foxes, they're so adorable. They're basically cats with dog software.
  6. K

The friends I used to have (before they died, disappeared or turned hostile without any reason) always encouraged me and told me to enjoy the things that made me happy (as long as it wasn’t doing any harm to others, physically or emotionally). They also never harshly criticized or judged me.
  7. K

I've been drinking a can of Mountain Dew with breakfast for the past week and a half since I started my new job.
  8. K

Bowling is the best one I can understand. I could live to be 100 and still never understand the rules of American football, unlike my mom.
  9. K

Wendy's burgers. And that's assuming eating them for a year doesn't add to my weight.
  10. K

I'm tied between Palutena and Bayonetta. Palutena is a goddess, and with a kind, loving, motherly disposition and a love of mankind. Bayonetta, on the other hand, is a witch who can summon demons with her hair.
  11. K

Bulbasaur: "A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokémon." It just evoked some strong nostalgia.
  12. K

One of Shedinja's entries that claims that anyone who looks into the hole on its back has its soul sucked out. First of all...WHAT?! Secondly...we always look at its back if it's part of our team.
Back
Top Bottom