Search results for query: *

1. K

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Cloverfield (via Netflix). It's awesome, and pretty dang scary. Can I keep one of those "parasites" as a pet? Pretty please?~
  2. K

The movies I saw in theater this year so far: ($$$) = I enjoyed it ($$) = I thought it was okay ($) = I disliked it The Lego Batman Movie ($$$) Beauty and the Beast ($$$) Smurfs: The Lost Village ($$$) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 ($$$) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales ($$$)...
  3. K

Ratchet & Clank 3/3
  4. K

Just got back from seeing "Sausage Party". Holy cow, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!
  5. K

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 3/3
  6. K

The Angry Birds Movie 3/3 Loved it to bits!
  7. K

Ratchet & Clank I give it my usual three stars out of three. Fans like me will have a blast, but if you haven't played the series, you MIGHT not get all the references. (keep an eye out for cameos of Daxter and Sly Cooper though)
  8. K

The Jungle Book (2016): ***/*** Way better than the original, and I never usually say this.
  9. K

Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast: **/*** The film lacked a majority of the series' cast (like Terrence, Periwinkle, and even the goofy Clank and Bobble). The fact that it's the final film in the series AND they cancelled future Tinker Bell movies due to declining DVD sales hasn't...
  10. K

Zootopia Rating: 3/3 (Perfect!)
  11. K

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3/3
  12. K

Tangled, via the "Enchanted Film Series" at my local theater. Still one of the best, if not perfect, Disney animated films. More than Frozen (not that I hate it, but geez, give your other movies some love, Disney!), even. There were a lot of little girls in the theater...expected, yeah, since...
  13. K

TMNT (2014) 3/5: Despite being rather gritty, it has enough humor to keep my inner child happy.
  14. K

Up (Disney/Pixar): 3/3 Feels. Feels everywhere.
  15. K

Pixels: 3/5 It wasn't as bad as the critics claimed. Course, I'm like those people who enjoy a movie that ends up being "Vindicated By History", as TV Tropes would call it, where a movie doesn't get a high enough praise on release, but years later it's beloved.
  16. K

Speaking of "Inside Out", I brainstormed a short fic of how I think my emotions would react whenever I go to Target, and find no new amiibo on display.
  17. K

Inside Out: 10/10 This movie has the honor of making the list of "films I've seen in theaters that made me shed a few tears", alongside Pokemon: The First Movie, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3 and Wreck-It Ralph.
  18. K

Theatrical: Avengers: Age of Ultron Awesome and hilarious! Home: Cinderella (Animated) A great Disney classic!
  19. K

Disney's "Big Hero 6" Rating: 4/5
  20. K

Mulan - 8/10
Back
Top Bottom