Search results for query: *

1. KiranTheWitch

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

778 pages of discussion hetween the two leak threads for SM and USUM. Good leak seasons for this generation.
  2. KiranTheWitch

Well I'm in California and its officially been 10:30 everywhere in the world except for Alaska and Hawaii so... Gamestop did get the games already though. I work with a friend who works PT for Gamestop and he confirmed they got the shipment for it last night.
  3. KiranTheWitch

Why are people worried about leaks at this point tbh. The games come out in like 12 days.
  4. KiranTheWitch

Here's a thought. What is the champion seat is empty because Hau gets there right after you (he's always late to the party anyways) and PC and Hau face off in one final battle to decide the champion of Alola?
  5. KiranTheWitch

They've been in ultra space so long, that probably affected their skin coloration.
  6. KiranTheWitch

6:00am PST for the trailer.
  7. KiranTheWitch

I think this was the fastest release for a game ever, isn't it? Like a record or something.
  8. KiranTheWitch

Rainbow Rocket and one Alolan form would be enough to stir up hype and make people wanna buy in 2 weeks when they come out.
  9. KiranTheWitch

I honestly love how secretive they've been with the entirety of this games release. It really leaves me excited and hopeful that this game is going to be good finality of the series on the 3DS.
  10. KiranTheWitch

No trailer until Nov 2nd. Called it. Two weeks before the game comes out
  11. KiranTheWitch

Honestly, I wouldn't expect a trailer until around 2 weeks before release tbh
  12. KiranTheWitch

That's not Hakomo-o or Kommo-o
  13. KiranTheWitch

Comes out on the 15th. So Wednesday or Thursday will probably be the earliest we get something. If we get anything. We are getting hella close to the release, so it's also likely that we won't get anything. Who knows.
  14. KiranTheWitch

I think someone said UBs are basically sub-legendary Pokemon, so it could stand to reason that UBs could evolve. There isn't a precedent, but you never know what GF has in store. :)
  15. KiranTheWitch

So that means i can't also mention it?
  16. KiranTheWitch

Now that I think of it, what's the probability of a UB having an evolutionary line?
  17. KiranTheWitch

This was a HUGE reveal. Why the fuck are people complaining?
  18. KiranTheWitch

Really?
  19. KiranTheWitch

Well we have less than 60 days now until release folks! That Mantine minigame is super fucking awesome. Kinda gimmicky and very reminiscent of flying on Lati@s. But I love it and it's great. So is that poster for sure fake? Cause like. What's that one Pokemon? Below Guzzlord.
  20. KiranTheWitch

Hella funny it's posted hours after I and another persob refer to them as fallers.
Back
Top Bottom