• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KiranTheWitch

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

It's just gonna be Pokken stuff, It's just gonna be Pokken stuff, It's just gonna be Pokken stuff.... Me trying to convince myself that Saturday will be nothing.
  2. KiranTheWitch

Me when CoroCoro leaks:
  3. KiranTheWitch

/vp/ - Any validity to these claims? Pokemon North/South - Pokémon - 4chan What do we think about this? A lot seems possible, maybe not the titles, but it was right about Alola being a standalone generation with no remakes.
  4. KiranTheWitch

Thought something got announced because I was away for an hour, and it's literally another 6 pages of Riley arguing with everyone. Not to be rude dude, but if you have nothing good and positive to say about the games and constructive to add to the conversations, other than "that won't happen...
  5. KiranTheWitch

It's a nice day out and Junichi comments about the weather. Any normal person: it IS nice out today! Pokefans: OMG POKEMON HOT AND POKEMON COLD CONFIRMED!!!11!!1!
  6. KiranTheWitch

Right. I'm definitely hoping for something, but if it's nothing, I'll be highly disappointed. Also, I'd really love for Zeraora to be released finally. Shit man, I already have one, but I wanna see its official art.
  7. KiranTheWitch

Days always go by more slowly when you're waiting for something to happen. What if what we get in Corocoro turns out to he actually nothing? I'm really honestly getting sick of nothing. I'm spoiled because have gotten something in the early months for the last 3 or 4 gens, so gor nothing to...
  8. KiranTheWitch

When people mentioned Voice acting in this thread originally, I always thought that they were referring to human characters. Not the Pokemon. Nobody asked for or wanted that. Haha. They could easily do the voice acting like they do in Monster Hunter World and BOTW. Cutscenes are fully voiced...
  9. KiranTheWitch

This is actually really interesting. Something I noticed about Some Pokémon cries, though, is that every UB, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma and Cosmoem, all have the same sound at the very end of their respective cries. Check it out, it’s pretty neat to notice.
  10. KiranTheWitch

But then, that would mean that you have to pay for Zeraora to get it in Pokémon USUM. GF isn’t going to make it where you have to pay for DLC in a game with no connectivity to the main series games in order to get one of the Pokémon.
  11. KiranTheWitch

Is there any word on when and if we will get an actual Pokémon Direct?
  12. KiranTheWitch

Seriously, we have 300 pages of this man.
  13. KiranTheWitch

Now we get to hear all about the Smash Bros leaks for the next 6 months.
  14. KiranTheWitch

There was like. 2 minuet showcase on Detective Pikachu near the beginning. But that was it Pokemon wise.
  15. KiranTheWitch

SMASH BROS THIS YEAR
  16. KiranTheWitch

Aaaaand it was nothing to pay attention to.
  17. KiranTheWitch

Nothing major has been revealed yet, other than Kirby game. Well now they’re showing off Mario Tennis Aces, which seems to be the reason for this direct. Hahaha
  18. KiranTheWitch

I've seen the 3D model art of Zeraora before. Fake. Last post before the direct. Let's see. Fingers crossed.
  19. KiranTheWitch

Would honestly be the biggest breakthrough in Pokemon history TBH Anyway, we'll know whether or not this direct was something to pay attention to in 3 hours.
  20. KiranTheWitch

Maybe the first set was a rough draft and the next set was finalized? Or someone took them and made them better.
Back
Top Bottom