Search results for query: *

1. KiranTheWitch

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I definitely remember being made fun of in 5th-8th about my love for Pokemon. But I got over it. My coworkers at Great Clips tease me about my love for it, and they get sick of hearing me talk about it, but they all actively support my goals for working for Pokemon soon. So who cares what others...
  2. KiranTheWitch

I enjoy Pokemon Go, but I'm still missing half of the Sinnoh Pokemon because Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon spawn much more frequently. I hardly ever see a Sinnoh Pokemon on Radar or spawning.
  3. KiranTheWitch

I remember the Battle Frontier, but what I remember most is running around in it, trying to beat every one once, and then not returning to it. I never really cared about it, myself, but it's inclusion is important.
  4. KiranTheWitch

So something exciting for me, although I could have done this in SMUSUM, is playing through the game with Drifblim, my favorite Pokemon. I really would love to see Luxray confirmed as a return, but with Yamper, that probably isn't likely.
  5. KiranTheWitch

I want the gym leaders and E4 members to be involved in the story this time, like they were in BWB2W2 and XY. But more so. Other than Malva, the E4 had no involvement in the story of XY and i don't get why. They're supposed to be the most powerful trainers.
  6. KiranTheWitch

I actually find everything in that list really interesting. Personally, if what we have seen said about Leon turns out to be true, it would make sense that Leon is the one behind making sure the player isn't able to advance by making them lose their gym ring. The only thing I'm not sure about...
  7. KiranTheWitch

So news in like a week yeah? I really hope Masusa-san is doing ohkay. I hope the anxiety brought on by the massive disappointment hasn't caused him any health issues. He was most likely either advised or decided himself to stay away from social media for the time being. I can't blame him. I'm...
  8. KiranTheWitch

Y'all what if Eldegoss evolved into something like this: View: https://www.instagram.com/p/By3CjnkFZKE/?igshid=17k3cfym5us0x
  9. KiranTheWitch

https://www.pokemon.co.jp/form/enquete190605/
  10. KiranTheWitch

That was a fun questionnaire to take. One of use could do it, does it let you take it more than once?
  11. KiranTheWitch

Mantine Surfing was one of my favorite things to do in USUM, so I definitely would like to see some kind of similar minigame being available in SWSH. Although Rotom returns, I do hope that its involvement in our daily tasks and lives in game is minimal. As a smartphone, I know we will be using...
  12. KiranTheWitch

You've all literally only been discussing Dexit for 200 pages. Take your sarcasm and holier than thou attitude to another thread yourself, TechSkylander. In another note, I just booted up my copy of US, and renewed my Bank subscription. My Pokemon were all still there and my sub expired in...
  13. KiranTheWitch

Are we really still talking about Dexit 200 pages later? Can we not change to some other topic?
  14. KiranTheWitch

Discussion. But you're being rude, specifically by expressing your opinion in a rude and unnecessary manner, please stop.
  15. KiranTheWitch

From Serebii: "With thanks to Japanese Nintendo for the tip, The Pokémon Company have set out their plans for World Hobby Fair Summer '19, which takes place in Chiba, Japan on June 29th and 30th. Within their presence at the World Hobby Fair, there will be special promotions for the upcoming...
  16. KiranTheWitch

I definitely think I've mentioned my extreme love for Gargoyles in one of the Gen 8 threads before. I would love to see like an actual disney-like Gargoyle Pokemon.
  17. KiranTheWitch

All this talk about Druddigon made me go to its page, and in its trivia section, it stated that its ability to become cold is reminiscent of gargoyles, which makes me think something: what if Impidimp evolves into a Gargoyle? Yamper definitely evolves into the Pokemon we see on the inside of...
  18. KiranTheWitch

I just hope some Pokemon aren't passed up, but Binacle and Barbaracle end up in the dex. Least favorite Pokemon to date. Didn't like them when they were leaked, thought for sure they'd be fake, didn't like them upon release, didn't like their inclusion in USUM, still don't like them. I say...
  19. KiranTheWitch

Why did Masuda never invest in braces? He's such a handsome guy, but his teeth are FUCKED. Edit: View: https://youtu.be/i9hsWN4ok8k The music for these games is FIRE
Back
Top Bottom