Search results for query: *

1. KiranTheWitch

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Yeah, I was gonna quote you hella earlier and the quote was still at the top of the reply in my post by accident. Nothing important, that I can remember. Haha. Sorry!
  2. KiranTheWitch

They've shown a couple trainers with pink, blue and green hair. Purple too, IIRC.
  3. KiranTheWitch

17 days left until release!!
  4. KiranTheWitch

Not surprising that there was no new information in Pokenchi, they aren't a news source that we really ever need to keep an eye on. If we do hear any more new information this month, the safest bet will be the 29th, 30th or 31st. But honestly, other than maybe one final trailer at the beginning...
  5. KiranTheWitch

It's gonna happen, and then we will know everything. The question is, do I have the willpower to avoid the datamine and wait the last 9 daya until release? Once the datamine does come out, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS
  6. KiranTheWitch

19 days until release! Can't wait for the day I'm able to say THIS IS THE NIIIIGHT (this is the niiiight) I'm gonna play the Pokemooonnn. Sorry, I just watched the Garfield Halloween special. Hahah
  7. KiranTheWitch

That's exciting!!
  8. KiranTheWitch

23 days and 5 hours until Sword and Shield! 3 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes, specifically.
  9. KiranTheWitch

Halloween is definitely a thing in Japan.
  10. KiranTheWitch

Does anyone think we could see something tomorrow? I know we haven't had an announcement for anything for tomorrow, but it's one of the last Wednesdays this month. If not, maybe next Wednesday, the 30th?
  11. KiranTheWitch

It did, but... idk, Gamefreak doesn't seem to wanna show them off. Of course, we do still have 10 days left of October and 2 weeks before the games after that, so anything is possible
  12. KiranTheWitch

I don't think we will see the first or second stages of the starters before the datamine/release.
  13. KiranTheWitch

CoroCoro cover leaked. Check Serebii. On that note, it's bedtime, cause 5 hours of sleep ain't enough.
  14. KiranTheWitch

So Gigantamax Meowth, Pikachu, Eevee and Charizard are confirmed.
  15. KiranTheWitch

Does anyone think we will see a capybara Pokemon? 増田さん posted a lot of pictures about it last year and this year.
  16. KiranTheWitch

No more teases, just give us actual information to satiate us one more month before the games come out. Watch them just completely avoid starter evolutions and Impidimp. Again. I'm excited for these 14 hours to pass, but also am not expecting much.
  17. KiranTheWitch

I had yesterday and have today off from work, but I have to be up a smidge earlier than normal tomorrow for my work anyways, so what's an additional hour so I can see it live? Happpyyyyy
  18. KiranTheWitch

32 day left until release btw! Well, technically 31, as I get to pick up my copy at 9pm on the 14th.
  19. KiranTheWitch

Right? Like, I'm not even bothered by the fact that we're probably not gonna be able to go over there because it's just so pretty to look at
Back
Top Bottom