Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I was breeding two Pokemon I want to use in Ultra Moon and when breeding the second one, Shellos, I hatched a shiny one! Too bad that she has sticky hold instead of storm drain.
  2. Kirby4ever

I was looking through one of the Pokemon Facebook groups on Sunday and saw that someone got a shiny Lugia through wonder trade. Since he doesn't want it anymore, he made a post that he would trade it away to anyone that can give him a Turtwig. Since I been wanting a shiny Lugia, I told him that...
  3. Kirby4ever

The other day when I was heading to work on the bus for those with disabilities and those with special needs, I bred some Munna for on with a HA in a dream ball for someone. I looked out the window the moment an egg was hatching and when I looked back at the game, I saw that I have a shiny HA...
  4. Kirby4ever

While wonder trading this morning, I got a level 100 shiny Aegislash. It only knows Hidden Power, but I don't care since it's going to my shiny Pokemon collection.
  5. Kirby4ever

A few weeks ago I hatched a shiny Bagon, then I got a shiny Bronzor through wonder trade a few days ago.
  6. Kirby4ever

Good luck. I went exploring Poni Wilds in the middle of the crazy things going on at the end of the game, (those who are at this part or passed it will know what I'm talking about) to collect items after I bought max repels and didn't use them yet. After collecting berries from one tree, I...
  7. Kirby4ever

Today I was looking for a HA Mantyke to breed in Sun and Moon in the future, and I found a shiny Mantyke on the 43rd encounter.
  8. Kirby4ever

It been quite a long while since I got a shiny and I been wanting to randomly encounter one, and I just got a shiny Ralts through wonder trade. :)
  9. Kirby4ever

I got a third shiny Sandshrew while EV training one of my Pokemon tonight.
  10. Kirby4ever

This morning I was IV breeding Chinchou and I hatched a shiny one. :) She has 4 IVs.
  11. Kirby4ever

Today I finally hatched a shiny Charmander for my brother! :D It took 576 eggs to hatch. The Charmander has 5IVs with missing special attack even though he's modest.
  12. Kirby4ever

I got a shiny Miltank through wondertrade last night.
  13. Kirby4ever

For the past few days, I have breeding Bulbasaur for the Kanto Classic competition and after I got the perfect female 5IV (plus a perfect 6IV male) Bulbasaur, I went into Pokebank to release the Pokemon I don't want anymore and put away the breeding rejects. While I was releasing the unwanted...
  14. Kirby4ever

I got a shiny 6IV HA female Charmander through wonder trade the other day, but I'm not sure if the lax nature is good for her though.
  15. Kirby4ever

I was wonder trading and I got a 6IV shiny HA Tepig, it could have been hacked though. *One week alter* I was EV training my money making Smeargle and then ran into a shiny Sandshrew.
  16. Kirby4ever

I started to IV breed Ferroseed and got a shiny 5IV Ferroseed, but he's missing HP. Is it me or am I lucky with shinies this week.
  17. Kirby4ever

I had started to IV breed Pawniard while watching videos on YouTube and while watching a video, I saw that I hatched a shiny Pawniard! Too bad that she had 4 IVs, if she has the defense IV, then I could use her for competitive battling.
  18. Kirby4ever

I got a shiny Darkrai through wonder trade the other night, but unfortunately it was hacked, so I had to release it.
  19. Kirby4ever

Over a week ago, I just got a perfect 5IV Swrilix from breeding and started working on giving it Pokerus. A Pedove popped up in the grass, so I went to it, and I got a shiny Pedove! :D
  20. Kirby4ever

I was wonder trading away breeding leftovers, I got a shiny Nintailes. Later after I placed an Aerodactyl on GTS, someone gave me a shinty Bennet. It must be my lucky day today. :D And 2 days later, I got a shiny Goomy through wonder trade when sending two boxes of Buneary through wonder trade...
Back
Top Bottom