Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

How did you get @Max1996 's baby pictures from his house without a key and everything? Waiter, there's a bunny in my soup!
  2. Kirby4ever

You just took that plate under the bowl, broke it, and stuffed it into the soup. Waiter, there are livers and tongs in my soup!
  3. Kirby4ever

You wanted fossil fish soup. :) Waiter, there's a mutated salmon in my soup!
  4. Kirby4ever

Sorry about that, we're having a huge renovation in the kitchen and we can't shut it down. Waiter, there a squid in my soup!
  5. Kirby4ever

So that's where Tracy's sketch book went, he has been looking for it. Waiter, there's an octopus in my soup!
  6. Kirby4ever

We put speakers in our soup bowls; you like it? Waiter, there's ink in my soup!
  7. Kirby4ever

You need to stop grabbing random people and shoving their hands into your soup. Waiter, there's a Switch in my soup!
  8. Kirby4ever

People needs to stop grabbing them and shoving them into things. *Watches as @Max1996 starts crying uncontrollably while falling over and can't move and has no idea on who he is and where is is anymore* Waiter, there are wings in my soup!
  9. Kirby4ever

So that where it went, Sega have been looking all over the place for the game they're making. It been all over the news for over a week! Waiter, @Max1996 is playing in my soup!
  10. Kirby4ever

Why did you kill Bambi? :( WAITER, DISNEY IS HAVING A FIREWORKS SHOW IN MY SOUP!!!!!!
  11. Kirby4ever

It's a part of our super mega special! :D Waiter, there are a ton of car parts in my soup!
  12. Kirby4ever

Sir, take your phone out of the soup and get out of the kitchen. Waiter, there's a beach ball in my soup!
  13. Kirby4ever

We better put it in the incinerator before someone have ideas on how to kill Superman with it! Waiter, there's a snow storm in my soup!
  14. Kirby4ever

So that's where all of the toy DeLorean went. Waiter, someone shoved Dialga in my soup!
  15. Kirby4ever

I'll get you a new one, we don't need that hideous Pokemon here. Waiter, there's a blue tooth speaker playing Christmas songs super loudly in my soup!
  16. Kirby4ever

So that's where one of our Disney world magnets went. Waiter, there's a Christmas tree in my soup!
  17. Kirby4ever

Waiter, someone shoved a Poipole into my soup!
  18. Kirby4ever

Why are you putting your phone into your soup? Waiter, there's a mountain growing in my soup!
  19. Kirby4ever

You need to stop putting pens into your soup sir. Waiter, there is a singing Christmas tree in my soup!
  20. Kirby4ever

You wanted wildebeest soup. Waiter, Beatlejuice (star) is dyeing in my soup!!!!
Back
Top Bottom