Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I was thinking about Zoroark earlier.
  2. Kirby4ever

I love Rockriff's evolutions, but I like the day one more.
  3. Kirby4ever

We'll see when CoroCoro leaks sometime tomorrow and the 14th.
  4. Kirby4ever

I still think that the Chinese leaks are fake and whoever made them just wants attention by making stuff up to lure people away from the real stuff and making them mad. Whenever I see someone post something saying, "OMG new Pokemon leaked!!!" I go onto Serebii to to confirm that whoever posted...
  5. Kirby4ever

I'm hoping to see Litten to be a fire/poison or a fire/dark type and stays on all fours instead of being on two legs and being fire/fighting.
  6. Kirby4ever

I can't see the page.
  7. Kirby4ever

We don't know what moves it'll learn, but it might learn those moves.
  8. Kirby4ever

"A wild Budew appeared!" "Nekkoala used tackle!" Nekkoala tackles Budew, it gets poisoned by Budew's poison point. "Nekkoala falls asleep, it's no longer poisoned!" -and- "Opposing Umbreon used toxic!" "Nekkoala is badly poisoned! It falls asleep!"
  9. Kirby4ever

Iwanko is so cute! Because of it's cuteness, it's an officially a member of my team in Sun and Moon next to Litten. :)
  10. Kirby4ever

It's ether a repeat of what we seen in June 2, some things that we didn't see, or just a little bit of the Volcanion movie and the rest of the magazine dedicated to Yokai Watch.
  11. Kirby4ever

I seen some people speculating that it's a new Eeveelution. Honestly it looks to be about the same size as Eevee itself, so I don't think it's a new Eeveelution.
  12. Kirby4ever

Chances are, the leaks will come at the end of the week.
  13. Kirby4ever

This is what my friend said while talking to her on Deviantart.
  14. Kirby4ever

People needs to relax and move on. Whatever kind of news that Gamefreak and Corocoro is planing next month, I'm sure that they want to make it a huge surprise.
  15. Kirby4ever

Back then, you had to wait one year and 7 months to get some gameplay news about Pokemon Damond and Pearl since the games' announcement. Just imagine how painful the the wait must have been back then? Having to wait over a year in a half to learn more about Diamond and Pearl. XD Having to wait 3...
  16. Kirby4ever

He explains about how Corocoro leaks and official release works. ;) Corocoro leaks should be coming very soon. :)
  17. Kirby4ever

Leaks should come any moment now since we're at the range where Corocoro is going to be leaked. It's 8:05am est and that's evening in Japan.
  18. Kirby4ever

I think that Corocoro will show a screenshot or two of the beta version of Sun and Moon, and show us the starts and the box legionaries.
  19. Kirby4ever

Depend how much they want to show, they can't show us everything all in one setting.
Back
Top Bottom