Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

What do you think of people RPing as a canon character as long as they keep them in character? I'm thinking of a Nintendo crossover RP.
  2. Kirby4ever

This sounds similar to the crossover RP that me and my friend is working on, except that there's no evil god but instead they think they just killed off an extremely aggressive race.
  3. Kirby4ever

I'm thinking of a Pokemon RP where three kids gets lost in a large city and they need help getting back to their parents. The RP takes place 21 years after Ash's adventure in Alola. Ash and Serena's 6 year old twins Luca and Alexis and Iris' 6 year old child Charlie gets lost in Castelia city...
  4. Kirby4ever

We can RP together. ;)
  5. Kirby4ever

I do script RP, I like doing script RP and I do it all the time with a friend. :)
  6. Kirby4ever

This sounds like a fun RP to do, I like to join it when you start the sign ups. :)
  7. Kirby4ever

In order to know what the crossover RP is going to be about and what series are in it or theme it is so people can know that it's about and can choose what characters are in it. Without it, the RP is going to be a mess. I been in a crossover RP that wasn't very organized before. :P Like, what...
  8. Kirby4ever

What is the crossover RP going to be about? Me and a friend are doing a crossover RP on Deviantart, and it's a Nintendo crossover RP even though the RP is more focused on Pokemon and Kirby.
  9. Kirby4ever

The plot takes place 6 years after the Team Flare incident Lumiose city has been fully rebuilt and life returns mostly back to normal. A new preschool has been built due to the city's rapid regrowing population and young families coming in since the city had lost about half of it's population...
  10. Kirby4ever

I had been thinking of a RP that takes place in a school, but in a preschool with a bunch of little kids and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. What do you guys think of it?
Back
Top Bottom