Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Generation VII confirmed!

Maybe you should ask Ash as well. You should also ask Max, Dawn, and Serena as well. I know what you mean, it's an example of weird physics. We have Pokemon that can't fly in sky battles in ORAS and throughout Pokemon's existence for almost 21 years, we can have battles in or on the ocean with...
  2. Kirby4ever

I only saw her once in game so far and the way she smiles is creepy enough.
  3. Kirby4ever

How would you know that the Nintendo Switch isn't backwards compatible when the system isn't even out yet? You can't really say this until the system comes out in March.
  4. Kirby4ever

GameFreak had been pretty unpredictable, so we don't really know what they're planing and what they're going to do next. Sinnoh would really nice in 3D and the distortion world would look more nicer and crazier as well.
  5. Kirby4ever

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can still be played on the 3DS, so I'm not sure if they want to remake it just yet until a new hand held in the future can't play DS games.
  6. Kirby4ever

So maybe if you want to enjoy the full experience, you can get both games? I think I'll get Pokemon Moon for Christmas. :)
  7. Kirby4ever

I thought that there's only 4 trails with one per island. I think that we'll get 4 Z-Crystals from each trail and find the others somewhere on the ground, and you need to explore in order to find them.
  8. Kirby4ever

Or the ice Vulpix evolves when it levels up near an ice rock like Glaceon.
  9. Kirby4ever

I was looking at the trivia section of Exeggutor's page and it says, "The artwork for the Japanese Jungle (TCG) booster box depicts Exeggutor with an elongated body and no visible legs." Next to it is a picture of the booster. The booster came out in 1997 in Japan. Now before anyone says "OMG...
  10. Kirby4ever

I wonder if we could have a mega Pokemon and a Pokemon holding a Z-crystal at the same time. Would all Pokemon (while not holding megastones) would be able to use the Z-crystal?
  11. Kirby4ever

Ice form Vulpix and Ninetails looks pretty! :D
  12. Kirby4ever

What video are you talking about? I don't see it anywhere.
  13. Kirby4ever

Not to mention how heavy Magearna is anyways. :P It's 3'03" tall and weighs 177.5 lbs, there's no way that Lili is able to carry her around in that bag.
  14. Kirby4ever

Maybe the Koala Pokemon s exclusive to Pokemon moon and the Puppy Pokemon is exclusive to Pokemon Sun.
  15. Kirby4ever

I'm getting Iwanko, it's so cute! It's going to be on my team with Litten when Sun and Moon comes out, wish me luck on finding it! :D
  16. Kirby4ever

I think that's a river that is mostly hidden by the trees.
  17. Kirby4ever

Player: *Finds an item on the floor, picks up the pearl* *House alarm system goes off*
  18. Kirby4ever

That idea have been floating around since February.
Back
Top Bottom