• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

What do you guys think about a Pokemon fic that has combined elements from the anime, games, and the Pokemon Adventures manga? I'm planing to make a story that have these combined elements mixed into each other.
  2. Kirby4ever

After some thinking, the story already be running into problems. The biggest one is that whole new characters have to be introduced after an x amount of time and you and the reader have to keep track of who's related to who, and this can be challenging even with the family tree available. With...
  3. Kirby4ever

I'm thinking of making a story that tells about the Alola region's past that starts almost 2,000 years before Pokemon Sun and Moon, and the story progresses to almost to present day. Because the story will have changing characters since the starting characters will have their children, and the...
  4. Kirby4ever

This sounds like an interesting story, vary different then what most I find on FanFiction. I would like to read it when you wright it. :)
  5. Kirby4ever

I started on a Pokemon fic that tells what happened to Clemont and Bonnie's mother since the anime never tells what happened to her. It mainly centered on their family since it's not really a journey fic like most Pokemon fan fictions do. I feel that with this story, I have more freedom on what...
Back
Top Bottom