Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

If that Jigglypuff managed to get onto a plane somehow and go from Kanto all the way to Kalos, and managed to somehow find Ash and co. XD I think that both Kanto and Kalos are far away from each other, so I don't think it's possible. XD I think that the marker would have already dried up and no...
  2. Kirby4ever

What happened that caused Bonnie to fall off the cliff? It seems like that Bonnie runs away to try to get Clemont's attention from the girl and then a blast from Gorgust and Inkay's attacks caused her to fall. Then Clemont quickly rushes over to save her. First Team Rocket dropped Bonnie to her...
  3. Kirby4ever

Why are some people that wants Dawn to be in the episode still even though it been said that she isn't?
  4. Kirby4ever

Depend on how much older then Clemont she is. One and two years are fine, but older then that is not fine.
  5. Kirby4ever

I'm sure that it's going to happen, if it is going to happen and it'll be fun to see as well.
  6. Kirby4ever

This looks like that it's going to be a funny episode, we haven't seen Bonnie embarrass Clemont and they both not get weirded out in a long while. Get ready for Bonnie craziness! :D
Back
Top Bottom