Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

Around 6 months before Pokemon Sun and Moon were announced I got a male HA Riolu in a dreamball. I was happy that I got a HA Riolu and a Riolu in a dream ball, but I was sad that male Pokemon (before generation 7) can't pass down their ball, so I put it into Pokebank to wonder trade it someday...
  2. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

Today I bred someone a HA female Chimchar since he needed one for breeding and he traded me an Eevee egg. After the trade is done, I went to hatch the egg hoping that it's female since it's in a love ball, but I know that chances of getting a female Eevee is low. Once the egg hatched, I became...
  3. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I started playing Pokemon Platinum for the first time since I got it used, and I restarted it (I wasn't even at Jublife City yet) because my Piplup has a bad defense IV in there. When I got to the first gym and got to the gym leader, he took out my entire team and I have Starly left and he has...
  4. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

For days, I could not catch Shaymin in Pokemon Shuffle because I always run out of turns. So I went and got Entie out of desperation and used that, Kengikong, Articuno, and Scyther to try to get Shaymin again. It turns out that Entie is all I need to try to get Shaymin since it helped cut down...
  5. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

Earlier this month, I started breeding the5 IV Combusken I through wonder trade when it was a Torchic. It has the HA, jolly natured, and baton pass as an egg move, but the IVs are in the wrong place. The very first egg that I got and hatched, I got a perfect 6IV HA jolly Torchic! Fastest...
  6. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

In Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I had been trying to get a shiny stone with the super training for lie maybe an hour, but wasn't having any luck. After taking a brake, I finally got a shiny stone one try! :D
  7. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

The other night I was playing Pokemon shuffle trying to get Kyogre before the event ends. Retry after retry couldn't catch Kyogre because I would run out of turns even though I have my mega, Pichu, Mew, and Bulbasour. I ended up using the -1 complexity and taking out Mew. I ended up getting...
  8. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I started playing Pokemon Shuffle and I want to catch every single Pokemon in the game. After failing to catch a Pichu in the first try, I tried again and ended up at 14% catch rate since I messed up somewhere and thought that Pichu will run away again. Instead, I caught Pichu!
  9. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I used the Pokenave to look for an Absol with a life orb and the very first one that was picked up has the life orb and I caught it!
  10. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I managed to catch Giratina with just 2 pramire balls on the second try and his HP was on the yellow! This was good luck since Giratina used struggle and killed himself when his HP was on red and I had used like 30 pramire balls.
  11. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

About a year ago, someone was extremely nice and gave me both Jirachi and a shiny Shaymin through trade, I was really happy when he gave me the two Pokemon. I wish I can tell him "Thank you" since I never had those two Pokemon before the trade and I been wanting to have the two, and I was unable...
  12. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I just got a shiny Ho-Oh through wonder trade! :D
  13. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I finally got an Eon ticket for real this time! I was really happy and I was in the middle of doing the Delta episode. So I had to run to catch Latios really quick and tried to get him into the pramire ball, but I ran out and got him into the luxury ball instead and saved the game.
  14. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I also have Alpha Sapphire, and got Latias through the story, so I got no Eon ticket yet. Well, one less legendary Pokemon to worry about now that I got Latias.
  15. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

This morning, I was playing Alpha Sapphire while on the bus to work and got Latias! :D I was a bit confused on where my 3DS had gotten the Eon ticket from and the best possible places at the mall is Level up and Gamestop a week before Thanksgiving when me and my brother were shopping for games...
  16. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

Getting a Dawnstone to evolve my 5IV EV trained male Kirlia after using the super training for around 30 minutes to an hour to get it. Now I can send the extra 8 Hard stones to random people through wonder trade! :D
  17. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I had been trying to breed a female Adamant 5IV Buneary for my Alpha Sapphire team for days and none of them are hatching Adamant, and after finding out the Jolly can be just as good, I tried to get a Jolly one, but I kept on getting the same results. This morning, I hatched two 6IV Buneary, but...
  18. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

Finally bread a female damp Mudkip with 5 IVs with egg moves today after spending days trying to get one for Alpha Sapphire.
  19. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I got another 6IV HA shiny Ditto through wonder trade. Since I already have one, I'm going to give this Ditto away.
  20. Kirby4ever

Your "YES!" moments

I was hatching the rejected eggs from IV breeding so I can send them off through wonder trade, 3 out of the 5 female Fletchling hatched has perfect 5IVs. Now I need to breed one of my Fletchlings with my Imposter 6IV Ditto.
Back
Top Bottom