Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Last night I went looking for a Drfloon in the cemetery on the first island in Ultra Moon. Ever single female Drifloon I caught have unburden and I wanted aftermath as the ability. After 30 minutes of trying to find a female Drifloon with aftermath, I went onto GTS to look for one instead. All...
  2. Kirby4ever

Pokemon with Infiltrator can also bypass substitute. ;)
  3. Kirby4ever

This is what the guy's friend in the same Facebook messager chat said that night.
  4. Kirby4ever

I was helping someone who lives in a Philippines to get a Marshadow by giving him one of the codes I got from Gamestop almost two weeks before. When I gave him the code in Facebook messager, the code didn't work even though I just scratched it. We thought that there's a mistake, so I resent the...
  5. Kirby4ever

Every time you're looking for a Minior of a color you want/don't have and you get one to yellow or red to get rid of the shield, it uses explosion before you get to see what color it is and kills itself.
  6. Kirby4ever

When you're training your Pokemon for the up coming gym battle and when one of your Pokemon gets a wild Pokemon to like 1hp left, the wild Pokemon uses endeavor and you only have a few potions with you, and this happens at least once.
  7. Kirby4ever

This annoys me to no end. :| When battling someone who starts time stalling you even though you're clearly winning Then the timer runs out when your last Pokemon has more HP then your opponent's last Pokemon, and then the timer runs out and your opponent wins even though your Pokemon clearly...
  8. Kirby4ever

Just scratch gently, you don't need to put full force in it to get the code. :P
  9. Kirby4ever

How did your card have no code? Did you scratch the card too hard?
  10. Kirby4ever

Nintendo eshop allows you to redownload games into the game system once you transfer into that system. I done it after I transferred my 3DS data into my Pokemon 20 anniversary New3DS to get Pokemon Red and Blue back in for free. Any game you bought from eShop in hew past, Nintendo Network lets...
  11. Kirby4ever

Same, I had been hatching Charmander for a few weeks and got 16 boxes and still no shiny! :(
  12. Kirby4ever

You need to match 2 or more unfrozen Pikachus next to the frozen one to free it.
  13. Kirby4ever

I was playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and I was in Peewee Meadow since there's 4 expeditions in it and 2 of them are Pokemon that wants you to meet up with them. After I met Rotom and he leaves me behind with the monster house, I used a petrified orb to get all of the Pokemon in the room...
  14. Kirby4ever

I started to breed for a shiny Charmander for my brother, but so far I hatched 8 boxes of Charmanders and couldn't get a shiny one to hatch.
  15. Kirby4ever

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D You can set a handicap when you challenge someone. I honestly never set the handicap when I challenge someone since it can make it unfair and it can easily be abused.
  16. Kirby4ever

How are they able to bring 5 Pokemon and you're limited to 4? It sounds like that they're hacking.
  17. Kirby4ever

I started to breed Togepi to for a follow me Togekiss for one of my teams, and I couldn't hatch a female Togepi. They are only hatching males, after a box of mail Togepi rejects, I finally got a female, but she has 2IVs and the mother has 3IVs......
  18. Kirby4ever

I started breeding for a female Squirtle in a diveball from a female Wartortle that a friend gave me a year ago, and so far I managed to get a female HA 4IV Squrtle and started breeding it. And since then, I could not hatch a female HA squirtle with 5IVs so I can fix the IVs, instead I had been...
  19. Kirby4ever

In Pokemon Shuffle, after getting 2 cascades of combos while trying to get Dialga, Dialga runs away at the end and I have to catch him again......
  20. Kirby4ever

When leveling up the Pokemon with the Blissey trainers and at least one Pokemon didn't reach the high enough level to evolve or competitive Pokemon didn't reach level 50 for wifi battles. Or when I forget to turn on the level release before challenging the Blissey trainers.
Back
Top Bottom