Search results for query: *

1. KirbyBulba737

What are your game headcanons?

I mean, the victory road is fine after the castle emerges.
  2. KirbyBulba737

Isn't that canon?
  3. KirbyBulba737

They're killed and their bodies are trown into the ocean, but publicly they are only disowned It never happened so we don't know.
  4. KirbyBulba737

I mean, it makes sense.
  5. KirbyBulba737

Yea, as I already said. Honestly Legendaries are which pokemon GF decides to be as such.
  6. KirbyBulba737

Yes, and not all pokemon can teleport, not all can control time. Opening Ultra Wormholes could be a thing exclusive to Legendary Ultra Beasts. Though the only confirmed Legendary Ultra Beast is Necrozma, since in almost all medias he's an Ultra Beast. EDIT: I don't understand: what do you mean?
  7. KirbyBulba737

Ultra Beasts are effectively just pokemon from another dimension. Though I can agree on the fact that if a ball can catch an Ultra Beast, you should be able to catch a Legendary one. Quick Balls have a 5x catch rate multplier if used immediatly, and Ultra have always a 2x one. Problem is, the...
  8. KirbyBulba737

The problem is that he doesn't look like a pokemon, which is what an Ultra Beast is meant to do in the first place. Also, where is supposed to be the irony in the designs of Ultra Beasts?
  9. KirbyBulba737

Yea, for catching Ultra Beasts, not Legendary Ultra Beasts. Besides, as you already said, you shouldn't have Beast Balls, so why bother programming the cover legendaries to not only have a 5x catch rate to a type of poke ball you shouldn't have, but also make all other types useless? Dunno you...
  10. KirbyBulba737

Game Mechanics: can't have one type of ball have a 5x cacht rate while all others are worthless to cacht X. They are pretty much confirmed to be Ultra Beasts. Yea, there isn't really a lot of things to support the "Silvally is a legendary" except for the fact that it's most likely based on...
  11. KirbyBulba737

We've barely seen 10 different species of Ultra Beasts, who says there isn't a species whose stats can be divided?
  12. KirbyBulba737

It's called a legendary because he can change type exactly like Arceus, so I guess that at least from a lore perspective he's a legendary. ANd you can also only get 1 per game legitimately.
  13. KirbyBulba737

Phoebe is an Alonian: she looks like she is from a place like the Hawaii, and her clothing kinda reminds of me of traditional Hawaiian clothing (or at least what a quick google images search gives me). Her and Acerola also share the ability to commute with ghost-type pokemon (Acerola is the last...
Back
Top Bottom