1. KirbyBulba737

Generation IV Remake Speculation

why?
  2. KirbyBulba737

LET'S GO!
  3. KirbyBulba737

Too much work, too big, too bad as it will make future games look less great etc.
  4. KirbyBulba737

YES, IT IS.
  5. KirbyBulba737

I'm sorry WHAT?
  6. KirbyBulba737

Some are cough Alolan Meowth cough
  7. KirbyBulba737

I don't, I expect more Gmax forms or similar, but regional forms in a remake? Not really. Then again, thiese are going to be the first remakes to be in a generation where regional forms are a thing.
  8. KirbyBulba737

Deus episode?
  9. KirbyBulba737

Isn't it already a smart watch?
  10. KirbyBulba737

For the Creation Trio to be retconned into UBs. I think they spelled it clearly. /s
  11. KirbyBulba737

Imagine that Cyrus/Team Galactic are going to capture Arceus and use it to fight us, but it's going to be a pathetic level 30 while everyone else is at level 75. That would pretty much reveal that he's isn't god and the origin of the world story is made up. A pretty interisting twist in my...
  12. KirbyBulba737

They added the IV gen legendaries to the slideshow, and as far as I know they haven't been the protagonists of anything in a long time, so it wouldn't make sense to add them at random, especially with the increasing demand for IV generation remakes.
  13. KirbyBulba737

I mean, if it was just an option I wouldn't see a reason for people to complain, since if you don't like it you can turn it off. But yeah, if that was the only option people would be pissed for sure.
  14. KirbyBulba737

The Sinnoh remakes part ended up being wrong, since we had SwSh expansion pass, but everything else is right.
  15. KirbyBulba737

Yea, effectively I forgot about that.
  16. KirbyBulba737

Isn't the Darkest Day basically the Apocalyspe? Not just Dynamax Fest.
  17. KirbyBulba737

They probably decided that a mega was a good idea instead of an evolution. Why? Yes, they look the same, but the base form do the same.
  18. KirbyBulba737

Yeah, since this is a thread for gen 4 remakes.
  19. KirbyBulba737

No, but considering GF's pattern in making remakes, 2021 is likely to see the Gen 4 remakes released or maybe (if GF decides to not rush and make them great as they can) an announcement.
Back
Top Bottom