Search results for query: *

1. K

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I already have commented this one previously. This time, I'll just say it's my most appreciated Unova Dragon Pokémon. Jumpluff ...
  2. K

Kommo-o is certainly an awesome looking dragon. Its battle position and scaly system look really memorable to my eyes. Skarmory ...
  3. K

Nice early bug. I remember and appreciate how annoying it is with Poison Needle during the beginning of the Gen. I games. Misdreavus ...
  4. K

Best Water/Poison Pokémon, in my opinion. I really like its fearful characteristics and tentacle system which makes it look like a wall of stings. Venusaur ...
  5. K

It's a beautiful, French violet sea dragon which looks like covered with dreamy seaweed. Love it to death. Passimian looks really awesome. It's a rather solid Fighting Pokémon and Defiant is always an amazing ability. Azumarill ...
  6. K

I don't like it. Wynaut is kind of cute, but I find Wobbuffet to be just downright ugly. Lugia ...
  7. K

Actually, it's one of the few Pokémon where I like the previous forms more. Still not sure why Talonflame does not really appeal to me; maybe it's because of its face or expression. Steelix ...
  8. K

Totodile was my first choice for Johto and I really love its whole evolutionary chain. Croconaw with its caveman traits and Feraligatr with its light blue colours (even though I remember these to be messed up with something going around the dark green and watery green colour in Pokémon Silver)...
  9. K

It's really cute and has an awesome fully evolved stage, Torterra. Machamp ...
  10. K

One of the best Electric Pokémon out there. It looks majestic enough and reminds me a bit of a saber toothed tiger, which is a cool thing. Great sounding cry, also. Forretress ...
  11. K

I don't like it. It looks way too static and has a really boring colour palette. Murkrow ...
  12. K

Excadrill is my favourite Pokémon. Such a thick and beautiful mole with a body covered in half steel. Look at those laceration patterns giving this drill based beauty a kind of tough "play time's over" attitude. Also, do you know how cool is to have the Mold Breaker ability on a Ground Pokémon...
  13. K

Midnight version Lycancroc is pretty awesome, as it has a very appropriate lycanthrope figure and an amazing bloody red colour palette. The other two, on the other hand, are not my cup of tea... Especially the Dusk version which looks endlessly unoriginal. Ampharos ...
  14. K

It's a great looking Dragon Pokémon provided with a cool Attack, a very creative evolutionary chain and no 4x weaknesses. I like it a lot. One of the best Unova Pokémon. Charmander ...
  15. K

It's an adorable little penguin and also my favourite starter. Love it to death. Flareon ...
  16. K

It's an adorable gear based Pokémon and the fact there isn't a wide variety of pure Steel ones around makes me like it even more. Xatu ...
  17. K

It's really pretty. Just wish it had a better Special Attack movepool and hidden ability. However, its bright green colour palette and necklace of petals make it look outstandingly cute. Paras ...
  18. K

Sounds cute. What's the Lapras reaction for anyway?
  19. K

I love Tyranitar. It's an evil, threatening tyrant made of stone and the whole evolutionary chain is really well done. I'd stick with the original Tyranitar, however, as Mega Tyranitar is just ugly. Also, Unnerve any day of the week for me. Raichu ...
  20. K

Glameow looks sleek and I think it's one of the cutest cat Pokémon out there. That spring tail is a really well done characteristic. Scizor ...
Back
Top Bottom