Search results for query: *

1. Kisu

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Nintendo is the source and it's common knowledge. Many 3 Rd party developers said in various interviews in every game magazine and website they sat on finishing Wii u games. Look back when the Wii u was released,it had a publisher list as long as the switch ....And yet most of those games never...
  2. Kisu

In today's world anything posted online is perceived as fact by half of everyone. Even if stars is in development it doesn't mean anything until we get a release date. I mean 2/3 of the Wii u's developed games never came out,don't get your hopes up for any game till an official announcement of...
  3. Kisu

No the left bumper isn't fixed and now Nintendo says not to put skins on the switch cause if there's any interference the joycons won't work. The dock issue got bigger with people ruining their screens when docking it. And a good amount of switches were DOA but that's normal for a new console...
  4. Kisu

The only fragile thing about the switch is the kickstand? Every single review I've read had problems with the left control losing connection when in TV mode. Multiple people had trouble sliding it into the dock. It already has huge internet problems that Nintendo have been trying to fix for...
  5. Kisu

Maybe you need to tell that to the pokemon chief and Nintendo. It's a home console first and foremost,and from the reviews of it a fragile and cheaply made one at that. Back to the subject of what he said it makes sense most console games are huge compared to the main series pokemon games. If...
  6. Kisu

In an interview the pokemon chief said they've viewed pokemon as a mobile game and if they bring it to switch they'd have to completely rethink how they do the game The if is a bad sign. But rethinking how they do pokemon is a really good thing, being confined to a handheld is holding pokemon...
  7. Kisu

Whatever story blue and red had was fine because it was the first thing. Everyone has different opinions of course,I enjoyed Oras's story but I didn't care for SM's. I think story is fine but should be secondary to your own characters development. Imagine if pokemon does come to switch having...
  8. Kisu

I would like to see a story line completely player focused,no team whatever to beat,you your character developing. Make it more serious and challenging,make pokemon harder to catch and train,make the player character have to level up and train. Have player abilities and skills trees. Have an...
  9. Kisu

I think having an entire ultra space map would be the best idea in a stars,more islands would be nice but I'd prefer exploring ultra space. Or if it's actually called stars let's go into space.
  10. Kisu

Making a whole new Kanto game just to see what happened to Lillie is a waste of Kanto too. It dosent have to be a full out Kanto experience,I'd even settle for years later after she came back to alola. But it'd be interesting if we explored part of Kanto in a stars game,either that or add alot...
  11. Kisu

The way I read it was it was to fight ultra beasts but I wouldn't complain if we had more arceus story in game. I agree with @Soki that there has to be something done with the fossil park. One of the 1st things I did post game was go back there to see what happened,I couldn't believe they just...
  12. Kisu

Why would arceus and silvally be connected? Because they both have items to change their type? Arceus is the God pokemon and silvally is the evolved form of a Pokemon created to fight ultra beasts. No connection. If stars dosent have a good post game or new story all together there'd be no...
  13. Kisu

The Wii u is 1080 capable. It's kinda weird when Nintendo systems are so underpowered already and Zelda's been in production so long to have it run so low. Makes it feel like we're just now getting a game from the ps3 era or something
  14. Kisu

Nintendo itself says Zelda won't even run at 1080 when in mobile mode,which is Wii u capabilities. I think it was around 920,that's a decent drop off in power
  15. Kisu

The best definition of the switch is a gaming tablet that can connect to a TV. In mobile mode it's less powerful than Wii u and most other gaming tablets,and slight ly more powerful than a new 3ds which can easily play Wii quality games
  16. Kisu

For the most part every 1st party Nintendo game is a best seller on that console, especially Wii u since that's all it got. I could see a dual system release for pokemon maybe,if switch is gonna be Pokemons platform going forward. But by Nov when pokemon releases switch could possibly have 10...
  17. Kisu

It dosent matter what game they put out it will sell,everygame they make is a 3ds best seller
  18. Kisu

@pkmtrainerv the initial run is 2 million the only place it hasn't sold out is Japan. It's not a success until its a success and that's proven over time.
  19. Kisu

The initial switch run is 2 million,selling that dosent make it a success,the Wii u sold 13 million And is a flop. And SM have sold 14 million world wide already
Back
Top Bottom