Search results for query: *

1. Kisu

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

T Tutorials should be entertaining no matter what, especially to new players. Not a baby coddling yawn fest making you wonder if purchasing this game was a mistake.
  2. Kisu

I'm not criticizing your taste in Pokemon but your post to me just shows to me the variance in opinion,most my friends who are male and long-time Pokemon fans loved all most all the new 80 and alola variants,but hated primirea,but most girls including my wife love primirea,but hate most the...
  3. Kisu

Exactly to me BW were the 1st games since red/blue that gave me the feeling of true Adventure,and it was because you only faced new pokemon. Learning who's what type and having no idea who evolves,or how they do It was truly like playing a new fresh game to me,SM and moon didn't need to do...
  4. Kisu

For sure 800 pokemon and the alola Dex is only 300, coulda has tropius for sure being in a tropical climate Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
  5. Kisu

I can't walk into a store that carries pokemon merchandise without seeing a shirt or mug or something with "gotta catch em all" on it.
  6. Kisu

First of all for a game series whose main motto has been "gotta catch em all" having no national Dex is ridiculous,at least post elite 4 bring it in. For a series as big as this the lack of post game content is insulting,oras was nice with the whole island to deal with and the move...
Back
Top Bottom