Search results for query: *

1. Kisu

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

XY had supieor internet features which really killed SM for me. I'm not interested in an SM with more content because I didn't like SM at all and even if I did its too soon to replay the same region. I know BW2 did really well as did other 3rd games but I prefer replaying a region years later...
  2. Kisu

Nintendo can do whatever they like,if they don't want to publish a game it won't necessarily stop a company from making it but when it comes to lvl 5 or GF where Nintendo owns the license on the games they can't release those particular titles on another system. So if Nintendo says no it's a no
  3. Kisu

XY had its problems but for me personally it felt like every area you moved to just had so many pokemon. That whole game I was excited because each area I moved to I was finding so many pokemon I wanted. XY also had superior internet features and ingame things you could do post game compared...
  4. Kisu

Very true.... But when your concerns get verified by GF .... But hopefully everything I'm saying is wrong and Ultra's the best game yet...You never knoe
  5. Kisu

A year is a bit to soon for a sequel most real games haven't finished releasing dlc in that time. I judge SM by past games and by that alone it feels unfinished. What's the point in literally having so many unfinished areas ingame with no use? Other than to insult ppl who paid for it
  6. Kisu

In today's day an age asking ppl to pay this much additional money for a sequel is dumb,just do a season pass dlc like a real game company. That's allows ppl who want more to buy it cheaper than paying for a new game and keeps ppl from feeling ripped off if the 2nd version is way better than...
Back
Top Bottom