Search results for query: *

1. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

That shot makes me very happy. Aerodactyl is an awesome pokémon. If indeed goes to Go, I want at least to be used in battle. Having an aerodactyl and not using it is so so sad.
  2. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

Having 10 year olds drinking sake must be one of the stupidest things I ever saw someone writing.
  3. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

I just remembered. I want an episode where Ash fights Gardenia. Ash loses to cacturn. James is crying, he watched from afar. He does not say anything but he sure is proud.
  4. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

Episode 33: When glory and prospect collide! Goh tells Ash that he wants to know more about him, since he's his best friend. Ash says is not very good with words and decides to go to Pallet Town. Then, Ash shows Go, all his trophies and gym badges. Go is very impressed on how Ash could win all...
  5. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

Ending up freeing all the pokémon in them so they can enjoy at last, a moment of freedom. This until Go is waiting there and catches them all
  6. Kitasuki

Episode Predictions

Ep 18 A hot turnaround!!! Go and Ash visit Alola. While arriving at the beach go steps upon a toxapex. In distress and in a try to catch it, it throws a Pokéball, but something does not go that as expected... Go lets the ball slip and catches himself, letting us discover the inside of a...
Back
Top Bottom