Search results for query: *

1. Kitasuki

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Honestly I think it's just a matter of time. 2nd year of pandemics always hit harder and let the borders be opened and we have the biggest wave yet. People are stupid and a mask, that reduces the risk to up to 70% according to some studies, seems a very hard thing to put on their faces... Here...
  2. Kitasuki

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

My only question with this is, why did they showed a preview for the next episode at all. In my opinion they should end with a message or something of sorts. Not a preview for an episode that might not even come to be. That was the only thing that raised my eyebrows. Also, people with allergies...
  3. Kitasuki

Here in France Disneyland will stay closed till mid-July. Same with cinemas. So can't really hope for it to come out here
  4. Kitasuki

That would be last resort. Right now you cannot meet the princesses. All characters in the park are costumed ones. All the outdoor shows have been canceled, minus the parade. As well, the restaurants cannot have more than 1000 people. In the restaurants the cutlery is individually given to the...
  5. Kitasuki

I work at Disneyland (not a franchised one) and the moral is that the show must go on. Don't know if Pokémon will follow the same logic...
Back
Top Bottom